We stayed for 6 nights and although we liked the hotels facilities, the customer service from the staff was terrible. During three days I asked for towels and they were never delivered to the room. Our bed was not made one day and the empty glasses were not picked up for several days. Also one day we were left without toilet paper. Kindly I asked for the towels and one of the guys at the reception did not even listen to my concerns and failed to provide the service required. He was really mean, unfortunately I do not remember his name .Also, and many of the employees at the buffet were not kind at all. Whenever we asked a question, it was answered as if we were stupid for asking. We found very little nice staff. I must say only one of the customer service clerk at the reception desk, Willian , really nice with us, one of the exceptions. In general I liked the hotel but it is a shame the poor customer service, reason why I would not recommend this hotel. I believe the human connection is very important to provide good customer service, something that we did not find in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the verdant landscape of a natural park, the Hesperia Isla Margarita looks out over sparkling white sands and peaceful, crystalline waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hesperia Isla Margarita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Isla Margarita Hotel Margarita Island
- Hesperia Isla Margarita Island
- Hesperia Isla Hotel Margarita Island