“Giant Ice Cream”

Description: Convenience Store /fried foods but great soft served ice cream
Dallas, Texas
“Giant Ice Cream”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

If you are passing through Garfield, stop and get a big ice cream cone. Chocolate, vanilla, or swirl soft serve, served in giant portions. The sizes go peewee, baby, kids, small, medium, and large. We all got the kid sized, which had 7 swirls of ice cream. I can't even imagine how big a large would be. I would compare the pee wee to what you get at McDonald's. The burgers and pizza looked good, but we were there for the ice cream!

• Visited June 2014

Colleyville, Texas
“More than a convenience store”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We spent the morning on the lake, and decided to stop for a quick snack. We saw people walking out with HUGE ice cream cones, so asked someone how the food was. They said it was good, so we decided to try it. My son and I had a slice of pepperoni pizza each, as I watched them make another pizza. My husband and daughter shared chicken strips. Both were very good.

• Visited July 2013
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
“Great biscuit sandwich”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

We decided to stop here and get a breakfast sandwich. My wife was leery, because the outside is a gas station/general store appeariance. but when we ordered a sausage egg biscuit and the counter waitress told us it would take a minute to cook the eggs, we knew it would be good. No precooked or instant eggs.
While waiting I spied a good looking cinnamon roll. The waitress said to get a lot of napkins because they were very gooey.
She was right. And they were delicious. They would be better hot but still good.
The biscuits were good and crumbly.
Glad we stopped.

NW Arkansas
“That's one hell of a good burger!”
Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

For simple food, this place is a perfect stop. It doesn't look like much as it is a cafe inside a building shared with a gas station. However, I get burgers here once a month. PERFECT. Pizza is good, too.