These bungalows are in a lovely garden setting with beautiful vies across the bay towards the old township of Rabul. I would recommend the self-contained bungalows as our has a small kitchen and lovely verandah looking out over the water.
the location is great within walking distance of the town centre and markets.
The food however is very disappointing and expensive which meant that we chose to eat elsewhere after a few poor experiences. Simple local specials would be better than a very ambitious and poorly prepared menu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not only do we have a magnificent resort with traditional PNG architectural character and style. Come and experience some of our amazing land and sea tours. Whether you like snorkeling, diving, volcanoes, history or just lazing around, we have it all. Enjoy this magical tropical wonderland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Kokopo Beach Bungalow Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kokopo Beach Bungalows Hotel New Britain Island
- Kokopo Beach Bungalow Resort Papua New Guinea/New Britain Island