$320
$272
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $308/night.

$227
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Taha Tai Hotel(Hanga Roa)
$120
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

Keu Henua Eco-Hostal(Hanga Roa)(Great Value!)
$110
$88
$146
$117
Hotel Puku Vai(Hanga Roa)
$240
Orbitz.com
Kaimana Inn Hotel & Restaurant(Hanga Roa)(Great Value!)
$186
$72
Taura'a Hotel(Hanga Roa)
$162
$620
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 30, 2007

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed March 14, 2007

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed February 2, 2007

If you are interested in staying on this magical island at a place which is comfortable, friendly, helpful, clean, informative, warm atmosphere, by the ocean ( and I mean BY the ocean ), spectacular views, private as you'd like, social as you'd like... this is the place. It is a goldmine if you can stay here. There are 2 cabanas and I had the chance to stay in both - Iti is on the main level and the other is up over looking the ocean with its own porch. Both are beautful, clean and comfortable. Sharon, the owner, is super helpful, down to earth, and will make your stay. You will fall in love with Michigan ~ Te'ora's beautiful dog who if you would like, will accompany you anywhere...
This is a fabulous place to stay for singles or couples.
I stayed for a week - there was a lot to do and a beautiful place to relax. The island has a magnetic pull and the history of Rapa Nui is intriguing leaving you to come to a couple of your own conclusions of how things unravelled...
I know that my lodging at Te'ora was directly related to how much I enjoyed and treasured this trip. You won't be disappointed.
Excellent value for the price. I am quite particular and this is one of the best places I have stayed... and I travel a lot.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled solo
8  Thank travel101Vancouver
Reviewed January 17, 2007

My husband and I had a wonderful time on Easter Island and for us, one of the highlights was staying with Sharon. We stayed in the Te'Ora Iti which was lovely - very simple, natural and rustic which is what we love, but very clean with a comfortable bed which felt wonderful after long days of walking around the island. Sharons place is in such a lovely location, looking out over the water (most of the other accomodation on the Island is a little in-land in the small town with no sea views) though an easy stroll to town in the quiet relaxed streets. Our only regret is that our stay was so short. If you want to get a real feel for the Island and its people, then this is the place to stay. We enjoyed many interesting conversations with Sharon and look forward to seeing her again if we are lucky enough to visit Easter Island again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled as a couple
6  Thank sezPukeko
Reviewed January 17, 2007

My wife and I were guests at Te'ora on Easter Island in December, 2006. We read very positive reviews on Trip Advisor and were curious to see if they were accurate.

Sharon picked us up at the airport and gave us a brief tour of Hangaroa before we checked in. She seems to know everyone on the island and made excellent recommendations about where to eat, sightsee and shop. She is a genuinely warm and helpful person.

Te'ora has 2 guest suites. Ours overlooked the ocean There were windows on two sides and a warm ocean breeze was always present. The location is excellent. We could easily walk to restaurants and into town. The suite was spotless and all the amenities were present.

Our visit could not have been more pleasant. As far as we are concerned, this is the best place to stay on Easter Island.

Stayed: December 2006