“Amazing!”

Abba Eco Adventure
Bilbao, Spain
“Amazing!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

It was a wonderful experience to be in Abba. You can get in touch with yourself and nature. The food and people are incredible. There is a lot of activities you can enjoy, such as, mountain bike tour, singing in a bonfire, a walk in the forest combined with a tour in a van... I would certainly recommend you to come.

Visited August 2012

Jalisco
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

The place is beautiful, relaxing atmosphere in which to commune with nature and animals very closely, I went with my family and my daughter was fascinated with animals and all activities there from tiroleza to feed the rabbits , a highly recomendado.as cabins are rustic and very beautiful and comfortable with everything you need, really the place worth visiting. I plan to return this November with my family to relax and have a good weekend.

Visited September 2012
Guadalajara, México
“The best time ever!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

If you are looking to get away from the city, would like to connect with nature and enjoy Eco friendly Park in Guadalajara area, Abba’s the place to be. I have got the chance to get away from the city and have a good time with my friends from all over the world. We had the best weekend ever!!

Visited October 2012