All reviewsgreat hotelin townmade to order eggsfitz roycable tvconvenient locationi highly recommend this hotelhotel roomrestaurant recommendationsbook in advancewhat makes this placeafter a long dayend of the seasonrooms are spaciousa great staythe main streethiking trails
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

El Chalten is a small frontier town near the trails to the Fitz Roy area. Given the location and size of town, we were very pleasantly surprised with the quality of the Chalten Suites. The hotel team was very friendly and helpful. Good selection for breakfast.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sierraartist
Reviewed April 15, 2017

El Chalten is a small town where you feel the energy and enthusiasm of the people developing the town. It is surrounded by wonderful landscapes that invite you to be in contact with nature.
Chaten Suites hotel is a modern and charm hotel in the town with a great view of the mountains. Wonderful attention of the staff complements a great stay at the Hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank tica11
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Chalten Suites was our base for day hikes to Fitz Roy and our stay after several nights camping!!
Great rooms, included breakfast and staff was amazing!!
They let us keep some things there while we were camping.

View from breakfast room below!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bigsurhikers
Reviewed April 3, 2017

Stayed here before setting off on a multi-day hike. You can immediately tell that the owner / staff take a lot of pride in the hotel and making sure guests have a great experience. Booking/check-in was easy and the hotel held my luggage for me after I checked out, while I was on my two-day hike.

The room itself was big and comfortable. The bathroom had a huge tub, a plus for a post-hike stay.

The location was good. The town isn't huge, but it's convenient to trekking stores, restaurants, and the start of hiking trails.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank KewNYC
Reviewed March 29, 2017

My wife and I stayed here 2 days and we were able to perform many hikes, walk to many local eateries. The place has super spacious hot tubs in the room. When I checked in I asked the front desk if the hotel had a hot tub on the property and the guy at the front desk said that the rooms have a nice shower tub with jets. I figured it would be a standard tub for one with simple jets, but I was very wrong. the tub can handle 2 people comfortably sitting and there are plenty of jets in the tub. I would definitely book here and take advantage of the jetted tub in your room.
Breakfast here is nice.