“Wonderful Experience”
Review of Spa Yaten

Spa Yaten
More attraction details
Owner description: Yaten Spa located in the most central area of El Chalten, with a spectacular view and high quality products, offers a moment of relaxation and rest not only physical, but also mental.We have a dry sauna for 4 people, Scottish shower, six whirlpools (one double and 5 singles), and a jade massage bed.We look forward to sharing the experience of relaxation in the mountains.
Alta, Wyoming
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We were here first week of Dec 2013. It was really windy one day so I decided to have a message. It was so good I scheduled a second one while I was there that week. He is excellent finding and working out the kinks in my muscles from hiking and carrying a pack. The Lady who runs it speaks excellent English and has a wonderful smile for you. This is a real find in El Chalten, something we did not expect. It was very clean as well as well. I would highly recomend going to the spa. Jo Ann from CA, USA

Visited December 2013

Switzerland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Relax after hiking!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Surprisingly good massage, really, I didn't expect to get it in a small touristic village. I was so tired after hiking and decided to give it a try and wasn't disappointed. The price is good too - 360 pesos for one hour massage.
The place itself is very cosy and clean. They have a few jacuzzi bathtubs (individual use), sauna, massage chair, as I mentioned before the salon is nicely done and people working there are very kind. They are quite busy, so try to book your massage in advance (next day is usually fine, even if you book in the morning for the evening)

Visited November 2013