“Fantastic atmosphere”

Chocolate Bean Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Melville
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I stop in this neat little cafe everytime I come to Melville, I love the cozy atmosphere, friendly staff and always - fantastic food - likely the best cup of coffee I have ever had as well - everything is home made BONUS

Reviewed August 3, 2013

The Chocolate Bean Cafe was a place we stumbled upon by accident. Needing to stretch our legs from driving, we stopped in Melville, SK to visit a rock shop. The store was open into the adjacent antique store and subsequent Cafe. After deciding to eat lunch here, my wife had a Chicken Caesar salad and I opted for a Chicken Pannini with a cup of Cream of Cauliflower soup. The food was very reasonably priced and quite tasty.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Recently opened on a main corner downtown, the Chocolate Bean provides freshly made-to-order sandwiches such as wraps and panini. Ingredients are fresh and there are side options such as salads and soup. This cafe has the best options in town for coffee drinks, and some bakery style desserts. On the downside, parking & hours are limited, and service can be slow at peak times. My wife & I went for lunch on Valentine's Day and barely made it back to work on time after waiting for almost a half hour for our order.