“Awesome!”

Aventure Laurentienne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Professional snowmobile day tours and rentals in the winter as well as winter gear rentals. Come enjoy Quebec's finest trails and scenery in the local'S favorite palyground: Charlevoix. Want to step it up a notch, visit us for some off-trail riding and sporty tours with our passionate and experienced coaches.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Southbury, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

The best two hours of our trip to Quebec! This was my daughters first experience snowmobiling and under our guide's expert tutelage she felt comfortable taking on the TransQuebec trails and even trying some off trail maneuvers in wide open snow fields. Having had few guided trips in the past, this far surpassed any of my previous experiences snowmobiling. The trail system is extensive, uncrowded, and breathtaking. I highly recommend this experience for all levels! Appropriate gear was provided from head to toe, including helmets, jackets, pants and boots.

Visited March 2014

Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The advantage of winter in Quebec (Charlevoix)”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

This is one of the best experience of my life! I spent two days in the Charlevoix mountains driving a snowmobile during 400 km of beautiful trails.

The Augerge Le Ravage (175 km from Baie St-Paul) is a unique place where you can relaxe and eat excellent meals. The service is over my expectation.

I will be back next winter for a three days ride...it is guaranteed!!!

Visited February 2014