“Great food, served with style”
Review of Joe Smoked Meat

Joe Smoked Meat
Ranked #8 of 44 Restaurants in Baie-St-Paul
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stopped in Baie St Paul and hunted out Joes based on reviews.... Pleased we did. We were welcomed in, sat at the bar and watched out sandwiches being freshly made ... Meat hot from the steamer sliced in front of us ... Delicious! Great value, great experience as part of our trip. Stop by here. For something traditional and a bit different to your average lunch stop.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I eat smoked meat, once a year when I go there.
Very small restaurant but the service is very good and Quick.
Typic restaurant.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Excellent smoked meat, excellent friendly service, great location.
Excellent quality and value for money.
Best smoked meat outside of Montreal.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I just love smoked meat (Montreal style) and Joe's is fabulous. It is one of the best I ever had, Schwartz etc have some competition. I hope they open a Joe's in Montreal soon.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My friend and I were on a road trip and we drove to Baie St Paul from Tadoussac.

I had a terrible expensive lunch at Baie St Catherine at Grande Alliance, so I was "hungry" - hunger and angry (irritable). We got to Baie St Paul, checked into our BnB and walked to the main restaurant strip.

We found Joe's Smoked Meat, it looked casual and reasonably priced.

I wasn't expecting much but boy! was I surprised by how fresh their salad was and how tender and juicy the smoked meat tasted. It might easily be the freshest salad I've had and the best smoked meat I've ever had.

The price is very reasonable, the portion is very good. I ordered the smoked meat salad. It has plenty of smoked meat and a very good serving of salad. The dressing some simple but it was really tasty.

You can't visit Baie St. Paul without trying out this place!