“pizza is ok but I have eaten better”
Review of Cafe Des Artistes

Cafe Des Artistes
Ranked #11 of 41 Restaurants in Baie-St-Paul
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Montreal, Canada
“pizza is ok but I have eaten better”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

small resto- with a nice terrasse. we have ordered pizza to go (probably should have eaten there)
it was good. prices are reasonnable

Visited July 2012
1 Thank julie m

Santiago, Chile
“Very rude waitress!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I stop today to this nice cafe with my wife and my 5 month old daugther for lunch, and while reading the menu the waitress invited us in. I told her in my poor french that we didn't spoke french and politely asked if she spoke english. She responded no, and asked me back if I spoked french, which I alredy told her we didn't speak. And after that, she left us at the entrance and did not come back. Obviously we didn't have lunch there, but I was suprised how rude people can be...

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank D F
Brooklyn, NY
“A great lunch!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We had two half pizzas and salad. They were very good. The people were really nice and had no problem trying to communicate with us non-french speakers.

• Visited July 2012
“Amazing pizzas”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Vegetarians will love this restaurant. The pizza was phenomenal. We had the special which was a sauce blanc with ginger and shiitake mushrooms - amazing! We also tried and loved the Toscane. The crust is superb, service was excellent even with our very limited French and the decor was an art show. Beautiful!

1 Thank vanisletrvlr
“An trending small casual diner”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

This was a great place to go that won't break the bank (it's very reasonable) but the food was great. The mussels, which can be iffy, were the best I've had in a while and the pizza was fabulous.

Visited February 2012