“great pizza: great service”
Review of Pizza Dee's

Pizza Dee's
Ranked #3 of 73 Restaurants in Wasaga Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Eat-in, Delivery and Take-Out!!! Please join us in our fully licensed, family friendly, full serviced dining room. Or, on those beautiful Wasaga Beach days, enjoy your meal on our side patio. Our menu provides a large variety of food choices for everyone! Whether you're hungry for our pizza, pasta, ribs, wings, salads, and much more, all of our meals are prepared with you, the customer in mind! For lunch, in addition to our full menu, join us for our daily lunch specials for $10.75 Including beverage. Try our Family Feast - Large (12 slice) 2 topping pizza, choice of large salad (chef, ceasar, or greek) and garlic fingers with cheese - Only $34.99 Catering available for groups of all sizes whether in restaurant or at your choice of location.
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We're going here tonight. Pizza is wonderful. Salads are fresh, plentiful and tasty. Caesar is good but please get rid of the fake bacon bits. The Wait Staff are friendly and obliging. Love Christine. You won't be disappointed. Sometimes the music is a bit annoying when it's tuned into the local radio station. We try to "tune" this out.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We get pizza day at work about once per month, and Pizza Dee is the only one for us!! Caesar salad is amazing too... I have friends that travel from Petawawa and have to stop for dinner here.. I've even sent a full pizza home with them! Awesome place!

1  Thank Cynthia C
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is the very best pizza in town.It has been for the 20 years that I've lived here. The beer is always ice cold and the garlic bread with cheese is delicious. I would only recommend the frys if you like them baked, like my daughter does.WEIRDO

1  Thank jackie o
Reviewed December 22, 2013

First went here via Welcome Wagon that was 6 years ago. Take all our friends, and family there when they visit us. I even have an Italian friend who only wants to go here with us. Service is great, owner is friendly. Have a nice fireplace and tv so u can catch ur favorite hockey etc. I think the pizza is the best but they have lots to choose from. Don't miss this gem on Mosley st in the beach.

3  Thank Marilyn D
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I did take out, so I can't comment on the restaurant service, but the panzerotti I had was wonderful, and I will definitely get take-out from there again. Was in Wasaga on business, and it was a nice to find great local (i.e. non-chain) casual food.

2  Thank roseandribbons