Villa Nova Motel Resort
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
Wu Wu's Cabins(Wasaga Beach)
Albatross Motel(Wasaga Beach)
Wasaga B&B(Wasaga Beach)
Hollywood Cottages(Wasaga Beach)
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 6, 2014

My husband and I decided to stay at villa nova and from the second we met Tony we knew we were in great hands! The rooms are spotless and Tony and his wife are always willing to do anything to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable. We ended up inviting my parents to stay also and they felt the same way. We stayed a few different times and by the end of our first stay I was calling Tony and his wife Zio and Zia! We had the lovely pleasure of meeting their kids and again, fantastic people! I absolutely adore them and we are looking forward to staying there this year with our new baby girl.
Anyone who is writing anything bad about this place is nuts or had to have been rude to Tony. I saw him interacting with all kinds of people and he was always very friendly and professional.
The pool by the way is spotless! My dad is a professional pool guy and even he loved the pool so to anyone saying anything nasty about this place, you are all nuts!
This is the best place to stay for the money you spend.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Jessicaandemilio
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We've been here more than 5 times. We go each year and everytime has been enjoyable. You get a fair quality for a fair price. The rooms are clean and you are 5 steps from the main strip. Tony has always welcomed us with open arms and does not hesitate to upgrade or give us a walk in rate (we go on off peak days to avoide the throngs of teenager partyers). I would not hesitate in suggesting Tonys Villa Nova to any friends and family.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kris S
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Very conveniently located across Beach area. Modest but has everything you need, after all we did not come to watch TV or just sit in a room. You can always ask Tony for extras. Rooms are basic but comfortable. Spacious bathroom.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mymrozetka
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stayed here this past Friday with my husband and another couple. We competed in the Wasaga Triathlon and it was perfectly located for that event. We are so excited about our find that we will be coming back often next summer for the beach! It's pretty much "on top" of Beach 1. I think the negative reviews on this site must have something to do with people not managing their expectations!!! This is a MOTEL. It was clean and the owners were so courteous and welcoming but it is no frills.

Tony, the owner (and his son I think), even cheered us on during the triathlon.

If you want a fun, clean, simple place to sleep while you hang out at the beach. Stay here!! Tony, the owner is a sweetheart.

Tips:
1. Some rooms facing the main road may be a little noisy at night.
2. Our room was not huge. Pack lightly or ask for one of the rooms with a common area.
3. There were enough towels for four adults to dry off and wash up after a very wet triathlon!! But bringing your own would help for the beach.
4. Embrace the quaint!! This is a humble motel in a beach town... lighten up people!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Stayed here August long weekend.... cute motel steps away from the beach and main strip. Love the location and the owners our amazing! Would never stay anywhere else in Wasaga.

Thanks for the great stay Tony.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends