“No trip to Wasaga is complete with Mr. Norms Nephew!!!”
Review of Mr Norm's Nephew

Mr Norm's Nephew
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Wasaga Beach
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

If great ice cream or frozen yogurt is your thing, then Dan is your Man! Continuing the family business from his Aunt Doris and Uncle Norm, Dan maintains the same charm and quality through the years. Thousands of combinations, but my favorite is strawberry/banana. Remember one thing though.. CASH ONLY! And thank Dan for his help in abolishing the penny.. hasn't taken one in years!

Truly a taste of summer.

1  Thank Cynthia C
There are newer reviews for Mr Norm's Nephew

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I LOVE ice cream, probably more than any other food on the planet, and this place makes the best.

I lived near Wasaga for years, and its worth the trip back just for this! :)

1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed September 5, 2013

While on a trip to Wasaga Beach my wife said we had to go to this ice cream place. I was skeptical because, what can this guy do to ice cream that hasn't been done before. BUT I was surprised because unlike the ordinary scoops of ice cream you get to pick, what I can only describe as, flavor shots that all get mixed into one serving of ice cream. He's got a chalkboard of 20 or 30+ flavors (which the only problem was that choosing was overwhelming) that you can mix together. My wife got a peanut butter/fudgee-o/oreo ice cream mix which was very rich but in a good way. I had a blueberry/watermelon frozen yogurt mix which was great because it was actual blueberries with seeds etc. Prices were good, 3$ for the one flavor .75c for each additional flavor. Cones, waffle cones or cups. And what impressed me most was that he had a sign on the till that said he didn't deal with pennies, apparently YEARS before the government thought to do so. This makes things quicker when the lines are longer.

Luckily the store isn't on the beach and wasn't overly busy but we had to park at an insurance company next door because his modest parking lot was full. Other than that I need to find out where to get one of his machines or find someone closer I can get the same experience!