“Delcious Food and Super Nice Staff.....”
Review of Taco Del Mar - CLOSED

Taco Del Mar
Cuisines: Mexican
“Delcious Food and Super Nice Staff.....”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I went here last night for supper and it was realllly good. Fresh delicious food and numerous home made ingredients. I had an enchilada and taco platter and it was only $7 ~ super value. And I love how they weren't skimpy with the extras. This place is one of my new favourites ~ and I try tons of restaurants (too many). I will be back very very soon !!

• Visited June 2014

Guelph, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic meal!!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Super friendly staff and very fresh food. The staff explained their menu and the selection of toppings was great. We will definitely be back!

Wasaga Beach, Ontario, Canada
“Outstanding”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

The service is stellar and the quality and quantity are outstanding. This is a welcome addition to our town and every day it has different specials. These burritos are by the best I have ever had.

• Visited January 2014
London, Canada
“Early Supper”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We wanted to try this place because we love Mexican style food. Small place but nice and clean. We were a little confused about the ordering process but staff quickly led us through it. Large selection and everything looked fresh. We each got something different. Huge portions. Sat down and shared. Everything was great, different meat choices, many toppings and sauces. We will make this a regular stop on our visits to Wasaga.

• Visited August 2013
Wasaga Beach
“Great Food and Price”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We finally had a chance to stop by and have a lunch, It was excellent. Fresh and made before your eyes. You chose how much and what you want. Very well priced and more than enough to fill me up. We will return for sure. Two people with big meals and drinks was under $20

• Visited July 2013