“Breakfast at Sunset Grill, Wasaga Beach”
Review of Sunset Grill

Sunset Grill
Ranked #35 of 67 Restaurants in Wasaga Beach
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
WASAGA BEACH
“Breakfast at Sunset Grill, Wasaga Beach”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We arrived at the restaurant after the lunch rush and about an hour before closing. You might think they wouldn't be happy to see you come in so close to closing, but no, we were greeted with a smile and a big welcome.
We ordered our breakfast and due to one of us being celiac explained we had brought our own toast but would appreciate a jam - no problem with that for sure. We enjoyed our breakfast, very filling and great quality.
Would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting or living in the Beach.

• Visited March 2014

“Worst service ever ”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

If you get Bernadette..... RUN!! she dumped water on my friends breakfast and didn't even try to fix it, I had to get up and grab the coffee pot to refill my own coffee. She claimed she couldn't split bills. I am usually a nice person and very understanding, even if it is bad but she has to be the worst server I have ever had!! I love this place too!! But I will walk back out that door if she is my server. So really this review is not for the restaurant but for Bernadette.

1 Thank Rachelmiyoko
Ontario
“I don't get it !”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Reviews indicate that the food was good??? NOT !
I ordered the pealmeal, eggs etc for lunch around 1:30. Out of 3 eggs, two were broken and all overcooked. All the home fries were burnt black around all the edges and tasted burnt as well. They must have been sitting on the grill a while.Toast was stail and dry...well I could go on but the only thing that tasted ok was the peameal As we were leaving I noticed stainlless steel pans loaded with precooked sausages and bacon and was wondering why so much pre cooked when the store wasn't busy and breaky was way over. Maybe the owner should pay attention. May go back but I'm not that hungry !!!

• Visited August 2013
Kitchener, Canada
“Try the Sunset Benedict”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This place was so good for breakfast we went there every morning, great service, fast, and the best Eggs Benedict's i have ever tried.

Visited July 2013
Aurora, Canada
“Best breakfast”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Consistent good service and good food. No surprises - just a good breakfast. The coffee is great too.

Visited August 2013