“Early dinner”

The Iron Skillet
Ranked #5 of 87 Restaurants in Wasaga Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Full menu featuring many dishes from around the world. In house smoker. Our steaks are AAA never frozen cut to order. All soups, sauces and Caesar dressing made fresh. As all meals are made to order special requests can be accommodated example gluten-free lactose-free vegetarian always willing to help. Feature board brought your table. Check her Facebook page for daily features coming events like music dances, murder mysteries, and special events. An outdoor patio.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Lovely server, good variety on the menu. I enjoyed my chicken tenders and chips, others in my group enjoyed fish and chips. One of our group is vegetarian and ordered vegetable noodles but it arrived with chicken. Apart from that good meal and good price.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,052)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time in this restaurant and pleasantly surprised with a god variety of breakfast dishes. I had the eggs Benedict with 2 large slices of peameal bacon and the hollandaise sauce was one of the best I’ve had in a long time.
Went back a week later for lunch and a burger. All good!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2019

We came to the Iron Skillet because of all the great reviews, it did not dissapoint. We came in late because my girls soaked as much of the beach up as they could. My daughter and I shared the Chicken Parmesan with a salad and it was filling for both of us. Honestly, the chicken was the best chicken I've ever had and I would've been happy to have it all to myself. The chicken is battered with their Schnitzel recipe, but it is heavenly. My youngest had a pasta serving from the kids menu and it was also filling for her. She's kind of at the age where she needs more than the typical small kids serving but not quite. This serving was perfect for her. My husband was happy with his fish and chip. The service was great, very friendly wait staff. Nice and clean restaurant. The location is right at Beach 6 and 5 and so a bit far from the centre, but worth the drive back.

Reviewed September 5, 2019

Lovely server, interesting specials, and loads of choices. They were willing to do modifications for our vegan, and our non-spicey companion. The drinks were great (margaritas). It can be loud... but otherwise a nice evening.

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Service was great and the food delicious Had the liver and onions cooked properly. Bottle of wine with yummy appetizers