“Excellent!”

Euro-Lex Bistro & Deli
Ranked #9 of 67 Restaurants in Wasaga Beach
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Euro-Lex is a locally owned and operated family business in Wasaga Beach, dedicated to bringing the finest of tastes and foods from around the world to your home. We pride ourselves on offering the best in quality, service, and selection. It is our expertise and passion to serve our customers and help them explore flavours from around the world. Browse our incredible selection of cheeses and deli meats, try one of our speciality sandwiches, or enjoy our many other delicious items such as our freshly baked bread, gourmet coffee, and European Desserts
Tiny, Canada
“Excellent!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful lunch with family! Delicious food great service. Lunch or dinner it's the place to stop in Wasaga! And they have a great selection of goods to take home! And wonderful desserts! We will be back again!

Sudbury, Canada
“Wasaga Beach favorite fresh food eatery!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We never fail to dine at this wonderful restaurant whenever we are on vacation in Wasaga Beach. Fresh food, lovingly prepared, friendly service and wonderful European style desserts. They even have an in store deli and small grocery area with an abundance of items to bring back to the cottage. We love the perogies, cabbage rolls, fresh fish and club sandwiches. Great cappuccino to finish a nourishing and tasty meal.

Toronto
“So glad we stopped in!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were on our way back to our hotel in Blue Mountain after an afternoon on the beach at Wasaga and decided to stop into Euro Lex for a late lunch. We both chose to create a combination plate (cabbage roll + perogies + beet salad/cabbage roll + schnitzel + sauerkraut) for $12 per combination plate. It could be expensive depending on what you selected for your combination plate but the food was delicious and well worth it. We took a couple of butter tarts to go and they were also excellent. I think we'll make a trip to Euro Lex a permanent part of all future trips to Wasaga Beach.

2 Thank BuckhornBaby
Clarksburg, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unexpected Gem!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

After checking Trip Advisor for restaurants in Wasaga, we decided to try Euro-Lex. My Czech girl friend and I were both really impressed by the service and home cooked meal. We had really nice conversation with Bozena (owner), who gave us all her background and discussed some the different Czech flours. My friend and I recently brought back several packages of flour from Prague. Bozena brought out a package and it looks like the same. She offered to help us get any Czech specialty items. The quality of food was excellent and the prices very reasonable. I would highly recomment this hidden Gem. We will certainly return.

1 Thank WPSmith
“Even my in-laws loved”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My in laws are visiting from Romania and we decided to bring them to Wasaga for an overnight. My mother in law does all the cooking and never wanted to eat out. We took them to Euro Deli and they loved, they even had her favourite desert dobos! The service was next to none, both my in laws don't speak English and found the lady who served us extremely sweet! I would recommend this place to anyone who enjoys homemade European food!