“So glad we stopped in!”

Euro-Lex Bistro & Deli
Ranked #8 of 70 Restaurants in Wasaga Beach
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Euro-Lex is a locally owned and operated family business in Wasaga Beach, dedicated to bringing the finest of tastes and foods from around the world to your home. We pride ourselves on offering the best in quality, service, and selection. It is our expertise and passion to serve our customers and help them explore flavours from around the world. Browse our incredible selection of cheeses and deli meats, try one of our speciality sandwiches, or enjoy our many other delicious items such as our freshly baked bread, gourmet coffee, and European Desserts
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were on our way back to our hotel in Blue Mountain after an afternoon on the beach at Wasaga and decided to stop into Euro Lex for a late lunch. We both chose to create a combination plate (cabbage roll + perogies + beet salad/cabbage roll + schnitzel + sauerkraut) for $12 per combination plate. It could be expensive depending on what you selected for your combination plate but the food was delicious and well worth it. We took a couple of butter tarts to go and they were also excellent. I think we'll make a trip to Euro Lex a permanent part of all future trips to Wasaga Beach.

2  Thank BuckhornBaby
There are newer reviews for Euro-Lex Bistro & Deli

Reviewed August 18, 2013

After checking Trip Advisor for restaurants in Wasaga, we decided to try Euro-Lex. My Czech girl friend and I were both really impressed by the service and home cooked meal. We had really nice conversation with Bozena (owner), who gave us all her background and discussed some the different Czech flours. My friend and I recently brought back several packages of flour from Prague. Bozena brought out a package and it looks like the same. She offered to help us get any Czech specialty items. The quality of food was excellent and the prices very reasonable. I would highly recomment this hidden Gem. We will certainly return.

1  Thank WPSmith
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My in laws are visiting from Romania and we decided to bring them to Wasaga for an overnight. My mother in law does all the cooking and never wanted to eat out. We took them to Euro Deli and they loved, they even had her favourite desert dobos! The service was next to none, both my in laws don't speak English and found the lady who served us extremely sweet! I would recommend this place to anyone who enjoys homemade European food!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I have picked pierogies to go from the Euro Lex before and really enjoyed them. We decided to eat in town to celebrate our anniversary last night and were very pleased with our dining in experience. The restaurant is tastefully decorated, they have a deli counter and small specialty foods area if you are looking for European foods you can't find anywhere else. The service is second to none, the food was amazing, pierogies were so good, loved the cabbage rolls and the salads are to die for (I loved the beet salad). We had a spectacular piece of black forest cake (everything is fresh and made from scratch!) that Bozena brought us with a candle to celebrate our anniversary - lovely touch. If there is anything you want that is not on the table, condiments, etc...just ask, they will bring it to you! We will be back!!

1  Thank david463
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We found this place by checking out Trip Advisor. The place is small but nicely decorated. The staff is super friendly! The food was awesome. The only complaint I would have is the condiments. I would have liked some applesauce with the Weiner schnitzel. My boyfriend got the fish and chips without tartar sauce and the ketchup and mustard were no name brand. We bought some delicious desserts to take back to our hotel room. We asked for raisin butter tart and when we got back to room it was pecan, so that was upsetting. All in all we were happy and will return!! If you order the polish sausage, be prepared to be full, it's Huge! Oh and perogies were super delish! Try it when in the area, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank tcoull