“Great Food”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

When ever we are in the Wasaga Beach area we look forward to eating here. The food, presentation,service is wonderful. My husband and I both love the seafood chowder.

1  Thank susieQstouffville
There are newer reviews for Catch 22 Fresh Market Grill

Reviewed August 4, 2014

My wife and I absolutely love the staff, food and overall atmosphere of Catch 22. Bob and his sons are class acts and you can tell they love what they do. Other staff members always give optimum, friendly service and make you feel right at home. Great selection of food at reasonable prices given the extremely high quality of the food and presentation. Best steak tartar we've ever had and you have to try the lamb shank on mashed if it's on the menu that day. Our one wish would be to provide a few bottles of wine at prices between high $20's and low $30's as we personally don't always want a $40+ bottle of vino.

1  Thank Barry S
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Again Catch 22 Fresh Market and Grill did it again time after time. Owner and Chef Bob with his son keep putting out tremendous dishes each and very time we visit. From the moment you enter into the establishment you are greatest with a friendly, warm face (Ashley) whom will seat you in this comfortable setting, and Ted was our server was excellent, and enjoyable to talk to.
With this being a special occasion for us we and Catch 22 nailed it. The meal started of with appetizers , Crab Cakes ( to die for ) and escargots, with main dish, a personal favourite, Seafood Linguine with Sea Scallops, PEI. Mussels and Shrimp was amazing. Nice bottle of Satomme Pino Grigio, and desert Creme Brûlée Cheese Cake and the Chocolate Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream with a Salted Whisky Carmel Sauce.
The entire evening was the best. We love this place, and is the best that Wasaga Beach has to offer. You have to make reservations as they are usually fully booked.

1  Thank Glen B
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Bob and his staff have raise seafood to a new level. They have true balance of excellence between food, staff and wine. I can honestly say I have had few meals that could barely top this one. I will be back for the Surf And Turf for 2! Excellent getaway meal in Wasaga. I would recommend to everyone to make a reservation and eat here.

1  Thank WineGuy8021
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The venue is very nice and the food is delicious, but they also make the best vegetables I have ever tasted! The chef was kind enough to come meet with us before we parted for the evening. Would certainly recommend this establishment to anyone in the area looking for excellent fine dining.