“Great Night at the Wasaga Beach Blues Festival”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #17 of 73 Restaurants in Wasaga Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Great food, great service and amazing music kicking off the start of the Wasaga Beach second annual Blues festival. Large group of friends enjoyed the outdoor patio. Krista was always on hand to ensure our drinks were not empty.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

If you want to be treated with respect, dont bother setting foot in this restaurant. The staff are great, but the owners are absolutely terrible. They are both very rude and will not hesitate to yell at you and say that the problem is your fault. We made reservations here last christmas eve for 14 people for 3pm. Our family came from our of town, we drove over and there was a sign in the window saying we have decided to close early. When my mom called the next business day to complain, they said they have no phone number to call us back and tell us they were closing early. And that they tried to look our name up in the phone book, but it wasnt listed (seems a little strange because we have 2 other relatives that live in the beach with the same last name that al have listed numbers). We decided to give it another go there this past march when the owner has a run-in with a family member and allowed 12 of us to walk out and go eat at Wild Wing instead. Everytime I mention our experience with boston pizza, the other locals seem to have had a similar problem. such as the owners fighting in front of customers, employees walking out in tears or customers being told to go eat somewhere else, these ridiculous owners are hurting not only their own business but the whole Boston Pizza name. I am a local and it is hard to support our businesses when we have ignorant people running them.

11  Thank wasagaresident
Reviewed August 13, 2012

It was a long weekend and after a nice long day of tanning, me and my 3 friends went looking for dinner. We haven't been to Wasaga Beach for a long while and noticed there was a lot more food choices than the last time we visited. It was between W.Wings and BP and my craving for their Chicken and Mushroom Fettuccini won. I've had this dish MANY times and I've always loved it. When our plates arrived, I noticed the pasta did not look like how It's always like. It looked soggy and watery and there was hardly any thing else (i.e. chicken and mushrooms). We all had a bite and thought it tasted terrible. I called for our server to explain my disappointment..she said this dish is normally quite bland and there's nothing she can do. After a good 10 minutes of waiting, the manager aka the owner shows up and tells us the same thing. I told her I've had this dish at many (10+times) other locations and this was never how it tastes. The owner said to me " there must be something wrong with your taste buds. This dish has always tasted bland. It's made exactly as it should and there is nothing wrong with our dish. I cannot allow you to exchange or cancel this as there's nothing wrong with it. If you don't like it, take it home give it to someone else and maybe they will enjoy it." She continues to say "this dish has always been bland. I know that it is and I never order this for myself because I know it tastes this way." When I asked her for a business card and told her I will make an official complaint, she seemed to have no clue what I meant or didn't take me seriously and said "send me and email about your complaint, I'll reply you with the same thing I said today."

Honestly, I've been to restaurants with bad service but this by far was insulting. If your want to have the experience of a lifetime, go ahead and visit this place.

8  Thank David N
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We are always disappointed when we go to the Wasaga Beach Boston Pizza because the food is average and the portions seem to get smaller all the time.

5  Thank 44Sailor
Reviewed July 21, 2012

BP serve good food but to sad the locals don't support there local pizza restaurant