“EXCELLENT! Absolutely Delicious Authentic Thai Cusine..LOVED IT!”

Katmanis Thai Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 69 Restaurants in Wasaga Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Opened in 2010. Postal Code = L9Z 2C9
Belleville, Canada
“EXCELLENT! Absolutely Delicious Authentic Thai Cusine..LOVED IT!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Food was outstanding.....fresh, hot, and unique flavours. Presention was wonderful as each dish arrived at the table. . We started with the Cocnut Shrimp Soup and Crab appetizer....what can I say? WOW!....next we had the Mango Salad, Very light and flavourful. Itt is now my favourite salad and I love salad.....next we had the Shrimp Pad Tai (best I have ever had) and the Mango chicken with Vegetables was amazing.. For the finally, you don't want to miss this....the deep fried banana desert ....YUMMY!. .Well run Family business with excellent personal service. .Affordable. Can't wait till our next visit to Wasaga Beach so we can enjoy another memorable adventure at the Katmanis Thai Restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Karen51LOL

Wasaga Beach
“Amazing Thai Food in Wasaga! Who knew?”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

LOVE this place. So fantastic that they're open year round (AND they deliver!!!) Have ordered from here more than a dozen times and have never been disappointed. We've moved to the area from Toronto and initially were skeptical... Now, I would say that we're food snobs with egg on our face (?maybe from the fried rice? :) ) Better than any TO Thai take out we've had. Never greasy. Love their green curries, pad thai is excellent.

Visited December 2012
Wasaga Beach, Canada
“Exquisite Delight”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

As a lover of Thai cuisine, I seek out different Thai experiences, no matter where I am traveling. I have dined at Thai restaurants in many different urban areas, yet I have never visited one that is exceptional on a continuing basis and luckily in my local area. Katmanis provides diners with delicious, fresh, hot appetizers and entrees that are classic as well as unique. I have never been disappointed, just thrilled each time I visit!

• Visited December 2012
Renfrew, Canada
“Wonderful Fresh, Authentic Thai at a Great Value!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Great food, fresh and hot, neither too sweet or too salty. Service is family and as such can be a little relaxed, but this keeps the restaurant having a family and unpretentious feel to it. A+ menu an food quality at a good value.

Kincardine, Canada
“Great Thai Restaurant”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband and I ate here twice in the 4 day trip because we loved the food. There was great choice on the menu and a good portion. Service was very good and our server was able to answer any questions we had about what was in a dish. If you like Thai food then try Katmanis!

Visited August 2012