“"Breathtaking resort!! Amazing place to stay!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mermaid Motel & Cottage Court

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wasaga Beach
Mermaid Motel & Cottage Court
You added Mermaid Motel & Cottage Court to your Saves list
Ranked #2 of 15 Wasaga Beach B&B and Inns
“"Breathtaking resort!! Amazing place to stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

This is the best place I have ever stayed with my family! Very clean and well maintained property. The cottage we stayed in was amazingly equipped with everything we could ask for! We are definitely going back and recommend this resort to everyone!!!!

• Stayed August 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Ktichener
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

This was our first time staying at the Mermaid and we loved it! The rooms were so clean (you could actually smell the fabric softner in the sheets!) and well equipped, kitchens have cookware, dishes, mugs, glasses, utensils and BBQ sets. The pool and pool area were very clean and had a great tropical feel with tiki umbrellas. The beach is a 5 mins walk down the road (quiet end of the beach), if you want to go to beach by the strip, it's 5 mins by car. We would've stayed longer but time didn't permit.

We enjoyed our stay so much, we have recommended it to family and friends and are already looking forward to next year, when we can come for a week!

Thanks for the great hospitality, Iwona!
Heather

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank HMac417
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

My wife and I have stayed for a week the last two summers now and we absolutely love everything about this wonderful place !!! Great host Graham&ivona !!! Super clean, great rooms, Atmosphere, friendly family Orientated and relaxing by the salt water pool !!! Just a real gem and amazing host/people !!! 5 star in our opinion !!! Enjoy !!!

• Stayed August 2013
Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I've been attending vacation stay here for four years in a row. I like the exceptional friendly service. The stay is a five minute walk to the beach, winter options, close to trails and ski hill; saltwater pool warm and nice selection of pool music. the rooms I've stayed in are clean. Lovely art by local artist around property. I look forward to returning.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
los angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I stayed here for a wedding, our group pretty much took over the place. There are several cottages, condo's plus a motel. I stayed in a 3 bedroom cottage with my siblings and my parents were in a 2 bedroom condo with friends, I didn't see the motel rooms, so I can't comment on them. The cottages/condos were SO cute, and comfortable. They are fully equiped with a full kitchen and cooking supplies (pots/dishes/cutlery/etc), you just need to bring your drinks and food - there are BBQs everywhere. And if you don't feel like cooking, there is a great restaurant a block away that is really good with the same personal service - Barcelos.

This place is not right on the beach, but it is only a short walk away. The pool area here is REALLY nice. The deck is gorgeous and there is a lot of space for chairs and lounges.

The owners here really make the place - you feel right at home :)

One tip - bring your towels....the towels provided were really thin and about the size of a golf towel. Other than that, I have no complaints, I loved it here and would go back again.

Room Tip: Loved the cottages for the privacy they provide vs sharing a wall with someone.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank cutecdnchick
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My family and I have been staying at the Mermaid each summer in Wasaga religiously for a number of years now. Whether its a week in one of their very clean and accommodating cottage's or a night or two in one their hotel room's we have a very fun and enjoyable trip every time! Staying here you are just a few minute walk from a nice and quiet end of the beach but if you happen to be just not feeling the beach on a particular day you can just head over to their beautiful pool and deck area located steps away from your cottage or room! There is also an enclosed playground with swings, slides and all kinds of toys to keep the kids busy as well as a covered ping pong table for everyone's enjoyment! Each cottage/condo offers a private (some more than others) deck or patio area with a bbq and patio set to sit out and enjoy. You will not find better hosts anywhere than Graham and Iwona who are always around and happy to help or suite your needs! When you stay at the Mermaid you are treated like family and always leave wanting to come back again as my family and I will be doing again this summer! I could say so much more but would recommend you come and see for yourself!

Thanks Graham and Iwona and look forward to seeing you again this summer!

-The Munro Family:)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Munrofamily1983
Mississauga, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

What a fantastic and memorable stay at the Mermaid Cottages!!!!!!!
The hosts Iwona and Graham made the stay so welcoming and comfortable.
The fall fishing nearby in the Nottawasaga River for the much sought and elusive trout and salmon is a fisherman`s paradise.
The cleanliness and homeliness of the place was very memorable.
Cannot wait to return to Wasaga Beach.
Thanks again for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Angels Wasaga Inn
Angels Wasaga Inn
#4 of 15 in Wasaga Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 40 reviews

Been to Mermaid Motel & Cottage Court? Share your experiences!