“Awesome location right in the middle of it all..” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lakeview Motel

Lakeview Motel
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Wasaga Beach
Richmond Hill, Canada
“Awesome location right in the middle of it all..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I had come to Wasaga Beach on a last minute call for a contracting job and needed a place to stay a few nights and this place looked the best out of the bunch.. I had dealt with a very kind and pleasant woman at the office desk and had a short but great conversation with her husband also..
The place is family owned and operated and very well maintained.
I came here for work thinking I would be bored after my shift but had a great time.. behind the property on the beach front is a place called "The Sandbar" which was pretty busy and had a great sound system, great selection of beers and what seemed to be locals and people from all over having a great time together..!

At one point I had forgotten my wallet back in the company truck and mentioned the short story to the owner of the place as I needed to call a cab to bring me back to Stayner and she offered me a seat at the table for dinner.. How can I refuse a great offer and a home cooked meal.. RIGHT? I KNOW !!!

Overall, I was more than pleased with my experience here and will certainly be returning.. The next long weekend is coming soon and I already reserved a room with them.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Gio G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

My family consists of two young girls! They loved the pool right across from our rooms. The rooms were so close to the beach and exceptionally clean. We loved that it was family run and the new owners were always right on the ball if we needed anything extra. The sunsets were amazing. Would recommend this place for sure if you want to be right on the beach.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Brought my family here for a week and we had a blast. The rooms were clean and the service was great. You can't ask for a better location. Located by the main beach area so you are steps away from the beach, shopping, food and all the action. What more can you ask for?

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Whenever we go to wasaga we always stay here. Clean rooms, the BEST location, family owned and operated, and always a good time. If you want to be in the heart of the action then this is the place for you. Highly recommend.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank ndentremo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

The sandbar nightclub was a surprise bonus as it was the most happening place on the strip. The rooms in the newer section have all been renovated since the last time I was there and pool area awesome. The new management has improved the place like crazy.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Danny P
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. You do sometimes get the odd spider but being right on the beach you have to expect that. Very quiet while we were there but I'm sure being in the midst of everything it can be quit loud on weekends. Our daughter and her family were up for the day and parked in the municipal lot right next door. They walked through our parking lot to meet us on the way to the beach and were greeted by the staff of the motel and the baby was fussed over. When we returned to our room to change for dinner our daughter was going to take the baby to the car to give her a bottle before they left for home as our room clearly stated "no visitors" but the couple who own the motel told her it would be fine to bring the baby into our room to feed her. We were impressed. Our daughter left for home with her family right after feeding the baby and we left to go to dinner. When we returned we noticed the gate to the beach is locked at a reasonable hour for security and the owners walk around to make sure everything is secure and quiet. We will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Brantford, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I can't say anything about the condition of this motel, because I couldn't even RESERVE a room!! Beginning early May, I tried contacting this motel. I sent an email, and I left a voicemail that clearly said I wanted to make a reservation. I didn't hear anything, so a few weeks later, I called again and received no answer, so I left ANOTHER voicemail. I still didn't hear anything. I called for a third time at the beginning of June and once again no one answered. I left a THIRD message and still have not heard back. Two times I called during the week, late afternoon and the last time I called was Saturday afternoon. They have lost my business for good. I don't know how they expect to fill their motel if they are so difficult to get ahold of to make a reservation.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Angels Wasaga Inn
Angels Wasaga Inn
#4 of 15 in Wasaga Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 41 reviews

Been to Lakeview Motel? Share your experiences!