“Center of it all!”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Wasaga Beach
London, Canada
“Center of it all!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

Brought my family here for a week and we had a blast. The rooms were clean and the service was great. You can't ask for a better location. Located by the main beach area so you are steps away from the beach, shopping, food and all the action. What more can you ask for?

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Whenever we go to wasaga we always stay here. Clean rooms, the BEST location, family owned and operated, and always a good time. If you want to be in the heart of the action then this is the place for you. Highly recommend.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank ndentremo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

The sandbar nightclub was a surprise bonus as it was the most happening place on the strip. The rooms in the newer section have all been renovated since the last time I was there and pool area awesome. The new management has improved the place like crazy.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Danny P
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. You do sometimes get the odd spider but being right on the beach you have to expect that. Very quiet while we were there but I'm sure being in the midst of everything it can be quit loud on weekends. Our daughter and her family were up for the day and parked in the municipal lot right next door. They walked through our parking lot to meet us on the way to the beach and were greeted by the staff of the motel and the baby was fussed over. When we returned to our room to change for dinner our daughter was going to take the baby to the car to give her a bottle before they left for home as our room clearly stated "no visitors" but the couple who own the motel told her it would be fine to bring the baby into our room to feed her. We were impressed. Our daughter left for home with her family right after feeding the baby and we left to go to dinner. When we returned we noticed the gate to the beach is locked at a reasonable hour for security and the owners walk around to make sure everything is secure and quiet. We will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Brantford, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I can't say anything about the condition of this motel, because I couldn't even RESERVE a room!! Beginning early May, I tried contacting this motel. I sent an email, and I left a voicemail that clearly said I wanted to make a reservation. I didn't hear anything, so a few weeks later, I called again and received no answer, so I left ANOTHER voicemail. I still didn't hear anything. I called for a third time at the beginning of June and once again no one answered. I left a THIRD message and still have not heard back. Two times I called during the week, late afternoon and the last time I called was Saturday afternoon. They have lost my business for good. I don't know how they expect to fill their motel if they are so difficult to get ahold of to make a reservation.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank Stephanie G

Travelers are raving about these Wasaga Beach hotels

Peterborough, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

When traveling to Wasaga Beach, you want to stay in the heart of the action and the Lakeview offers you just that. A few steps from the beach and shopping on the strip or a short stumble to the liquor store. The rooms are what you'd expect from a "spring break" destination. Nothing fancy, but there's a bar fridge, A/C, solid bed and a TV. We paid $125 for the night walking up on a Sunday of a long weekend. We often stay at the Villa Nova across the street but now we have another option when bookings are elusive.

• Stayed August 2012
Whitefish, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at many hotels near the beach in Wasaga and I was pleasantly surprised by this one. (have stayed at some sketchy places in this area) The rooms were clean, the lady at the front desk was very nice to us and housekeeping, although they didn't do anything in our room, was very pleasant and asked us if we needed anything. We spent two nights, just my adult daughter and I, and we found the location perfect. The pool was open, and although we didn't use it, other guests did. We were there on a long weekend, so there were some parties going on, but they did not bother us. I was surprised at how we didn't hear them once we were in our room. I wouldn't recommend this as a family hotel however, but I would stay there again. My daughter and her boy friend plan on staying here in August as well.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
#6 of 10 in Wasaga Beach
Wu Wu's Cabins
Wu Wu's Cabins
#3 of 30 in Wasaga Beach

Been to Lakeview Motel? Share your experiences!