Lakeview Motel
Wasaga Beach Inn and Cottages(Wasaga Beach)(Great Value!)
$133
  • Pool
$212
$128
Travelocity
Wasaga Motel(Wasaga Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
$98
$90
J&J Motel(Wasaga Beach)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I can't say anything about the condition of this motel, because I couldn't even RESERVE a room!! Beginning early May, I tried contacting this motel. I sent an email, and I left a voicemail that clearly said I wanted to make a reservation. I didn't hear anything, so a few weeks later, I called again and received no answer, so I left ANOTHER voicemail. I still didn't hear anything. I called for a third time at the beginning of June and once again no one answered. I left a THIRD message and still have not heard back. Two times I called during the week, late afternoon and the last time I called was Saturday afternoon. They have lost my business for good. I don't know how they expect to fill their motel if they are so difficult to get ahold of to make a reservation.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Stephanie G
Reviewed August 6, 2012

When traveling to Wasaga Beach, you want to stay in the heart of the action and the Lakeview offers you just that. A few steps from the beach and shopping on the strip or a short stumble to the liquor store. The rooms are what you'd expect from a "spring break" destination. Nothing fancy, but there's a bar fridge, A/C, solid bed and a TV. We paid $125 for the night walking up on a Sunday of a long weekend. We often stay at the Villa Nova across the street but now we have another option when bookings are elusive.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I have stayed at many hotels near the beach in Wasaga and I was pleasantly surprised by this one. (have stayed at some sketchy places in this area) The rooms were clean, the lady at the front desk was very nice to us and housekeeping, although they didn't do anything in our room, was very pleasant and asked us if we needed anything. We spent two nights, just my adult daughter and I, and we found the location perfect. The pool was open, and although we didn't use it, other guests did. We were there on a long weekend, so there were some parties going on, but they did not bother us. I was surprised at how we didn't hear them once we were in our room. I wouldn't recommend this as a family hotel however, but I would stay there again. My daughter and her boy friend plan on staying here in August as well.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 10, 2012

... Good price. Thought it was a steal because of how close to the beach we were BUT total opposite. I have never seen a room as filthy and gross as this one. There were spider webs everywhere ! Bugs flying over my head. Pillow cases blankets were also stained and reeked. Me and my friend left the hotel at 4 am and drove to the town and stayed at the holiday inn. We couldn't sleep from all the buzzzzing over our heads. Returned the next day to get our money back we showed the recipt Abd said her room was filthy we couldnt stay in it she started cussing and giving us the finger. I did get my money back buutt I just got my credit card statement in and she charged me 70$ after she gave me back cash! I'll definitely be contacting someone! Do not stay here !!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Sherbear123
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Never again. Not a family motel! My husband and I went with our 2 small children. When we arrived and went to our room. Each time we had to pass a room with a bunch of people outside their room who are smoking weed. Try explaining that smell to your 4 yr old. Front desk is useless. Room is some what clean. No shampoo (bring your own), not coffee maker. There is a tea kettle, no tea bags. Shower was dirty. Music until 2 am. (I think we heard last call about 10 times in a dj voice). Guy give it a break, your not a Toronto club. At 4 am people talking loud outside our room. I got up and told them to leave. Someone on their review mention security. That's a joke. There was none. There is a post saying no guest. Well someone was sleeping in their car in the parking lot. Yelling in the morning between front desk and another guest swearing included. The only good thing was it is really near to beach 1. Really not a place to bring children. It is a place for young adults who like to party, smoke weed and no sleep.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family