“Excellent All Around”

Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Comfortable friendly diner in Beautiful downtown Windsor. Home style cooking and the best seafood this side of Heaven!
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We loved everything about this Cafe...we had left the Spitfire across the street after waiting for 15-20 mins. and not being either acknowledged or provided a menu by the many staff on hand to Lisa's Fabulous Cafe....we were greeted warmly, given menus, had our order taken and eaten our delicious food all within a half an hour! My daughter got a slice of their homemade pie to go which was big enough for 2 and delicious! I highly recommend the clams or scallops - batter was light and the seafood was cooked to perfection! Skip the Spitfire and go to Lisa's!!!!

1  Thank Justforfun2014
LisasCafe1986, Owner at Lisa's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

I am so happy to hear your recent visit to our little cafe met all your expectations. Your comments are wonderful and most certainly appreciated. We look forward to your next visit. Thank-you so much.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Food is always fresh and appetizing. Service is very friendly and prompt
And excellent choice for a quiet and simple meal

LisasCafe1986, Owner at Lisa's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2014

Thank-you, Dave. It is always wonderful to see you and hear about your latest adventures. I'm glad you continue to enjoy our little restaurant.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

This small place is nothing to look at, but what great homemade food! We were the only travelers in the place. All the other customers seemed known to the waitress. We each had the special of the day, which was Shepherd's Pie, and then had to have a piece of pie for dessert. Glad I didn't know they had homemade rolls or I would have had those too. They looked great. This is an old fashioned, local-type place and well worth a stop if you like home cooking.

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Our family enjoyed this place! It seemed to be a local favorite. Great Cheese Burger and wonderful ginger bread.
Food came quickly service was decent. I'd eat here again!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Had lunch and dinner here - many times ! It is always delicious ! Lisa is one of the hardest working women I know ! The food is delicious, the service is wonderful. Every time I have been here it is always wonderful! When you eat here you know the meal is made from scratch! Another thing I like about LIsa's Cafe the place is spotless !! Going to Lisa's Cafe is always a treat!