“BEST WINGS”

Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Please visit our web site frydaddys or our Facebook page for lots more information.
“BEST WINGS”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I wasn't sure I loved Fry Daddy's at first. Seemed maybe to gimmicky. They've listened to the people and really give us locals what we are looking for! They've introduced lunch specials each day, and are mixing things up. The latest and greatest high appeal item MUST be the WINGS! Oh heavens! You have to try them!!!! This place is for everyone! Soup, wraps, fish, salads, etc! It's a great way to spend lunch...or call ahead and order take out for supper!

• Visited January 2014
bruce t, Owner at Fry Daddy's, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Thanks for the great review. We are always bring new and affordable menu items to our menu to keep thing interesting for our costumers. I am glad you enjoy the wings they are our newest edition to our menu, we have had great reviews on the size and flavor of the jumbo wings.
Looking forward to reading more reviews from you.

Windsor, Canada
“Changing all the time to meet Customer Demands”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This restaurant started out strong, had some growing pains and has found it's rhythm! Now offering the baked goods we all missed, yummy fried foods but also nice pan fried haddock, wraps, salads & soups. This little spot has something for everyone. Twoonie Tuesday lets you taste their fish & chips, chicken tenders or delish veggie burger without spending too much! Lots of new items - popcorn jalapeno shrimp (amazing) and specials to keep things exciting! Seating has improved as well, the picnic tables for a quick bite, patio type tables for a little more relaxed atmosphere and the sturdy kitchen table style table & chairs for a little extra support & comfort! Check it out! BTW - the staff is second to none!

1 Thank Jennifer W
bruce t, Owner at Fry Daddy's, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. I hope you have many more great experiences at Fry Daddy's. Looking forward to reading more reviews from you in the future.
Windsor, Canada
“It's changed since it first started!!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I think it's sad because of the negative reviews this restaurant got when it first opened the restaurant is suffering. Let me tell you it's changed a lot since them. The food is delicious, it's got the best poutine ever, delicious 50 CENT wings and delectable seafood. The service is friendly and helpful with recommendations. The food is perfectly cooked with tons of flavor and Fry Daddy's homemade sauces are superb.

bruce t, Owner at Fry Daddy's, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thanks for the on going support and taking the time to write this review. I hope you have many more fantastic experiencesand look forward to more reviews.

Brooklyn, Canada
“Improving with time”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We live locally and have been at Fry Daddy's a few times (mainly because we don't often eat out). Each and every time we have had excellent food and over-the-top service. The staff is so friendly and always make sure that you know of the great specials. It may be 'fry' Daddy's, but you get so much more than just fried foods! Today I had the most awesome Turkey/Bacon/Avocado sandwich on HOMEMADE multi-grain bread! They just keep getting better and better. A family of five could eat for well under $50 and still have had a great meal!

1 Thank ReenaR69
bruce t, Owner at Fry Daddy's, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It is nice that your family can enjoy Fry Daddy's and also find it affordable. Thanks for spreading the word.

Halifax, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Expired milk for take-out”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I often order some take-out chicken wings, once I ordered the special 50 cents for each but I have to buy some beverage, I do not drink pop so I ordered milk and later I realized the milk has expired. Besides the salad seemed to be not fresh.

Visited January 2014
bruce t, Owner at Fry Daddy's, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
I would like to thank you for your visit to Fry Daddy's and take the time to apologise for your expired milk, We appreciate the feed back and will use it to help us get better as we grow.
I can only hope you visit us again and give us a chance to redeem our self. Thanks for taking the time to review or restaurant and hopefully look forward to your next review.