“Garlic Pancakes???”

Ranked #13 of 53 Restaurants in Steinbach
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Went on a Sunday for supper with a fairly large group, servers and cooks weren't up to the challenge. Several orders were mixed up and some were just forgotten. I ordered simple pancakes, waited nearly an hour and a half, and then received garlic flavored pancakes. I guess there wasn't enough grill space? Disappointed and will not return to this Smitty's if I have a choice.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been to wing night a number of times already. The first time the service was a bit slow but a new place rarely will be up to speed right away. Since then the service has been bang on. The wings are large and 50 cents each is pretty good when compared to the other restaurants. There is a good selection of beers and it is a great atmosphere. I'm not sure where all the over priced reviews came from but then again there is a stereotype of Steinbach people being cheap. Price range is $10 - $15 and that is overpriced when compared to McDonalds but I find it just fine.

1  Thank mbudala
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I appreciated the fact that I had some healthy choices. Don't remember the name of what I selected but had lots of fruits. The portions are really generous! Location is convenient, right by the highway and the servers very friendly.

Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Went to Smitty's on wing nite. Went early so it is not busy, got seated I don't know if they are understaffed or what , but we sat at our table for 20 min until my hubby got a waitress attention.
Ordered food hmmmm...drinks didn't come for another 15 min and there were probably 10 tables in the whole restaurant, finally got our wings after sitting for 45 min and we ordered something from the kids menu for our 14 mth old and the waitress forgot about the order...still not busy...anyways said and done DID NOT leave a tip, however should have left a penny so the waitress would know that she "sucked" and asked to speak to the manager and well no manager was working that evening....yea right?!! However the wings were alright.

1  Thank southeastwoman
Reviewed January 17, 2012

This place is one of the few places that is open on Sunday and therefore can be crowed then. The food is not memorable.