“Didn't feel welcome. Don't go there as a single diner!”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #28 of 53 Restaurants in Steinbach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Today I had a well deserved day off and decided to treat myself to lunch. On arrival at Boston Pizza in Steinbach was asked many in my party. When I said "one" the greeter (a young ,man) tried to have me sit in the lounge citing "noisy children" in the restaurant . I politely said that as a single woman I really didn't want to sit in the bar as it may give the wrong impression and I only wanted lunch. He offered me a table and when I requested a booth said there" weren't any free". I pointed him 3 empty ones and suggested the one closest. He said "no problem but its a big one". He was polite enough but I really didn't feel welcome as a single person. Not everyone has someone to go for lunch with. The service was fine and the food good, I had the ribs, but the earlier negative feelings spoiled my lunch experience. Won't go there by myself again!

1  Thank Sharon S
There are newer reviews for Boston Pizza

Reviewed March 24, 2014

First time there, thought great have dinner out before a function. Service was at first okay, drinks order taken with appetizer order with only 2 salads order. Got appetizer never asked how it was. Waited then 25 minutes had to get the server attention to find out were our salads were. Still had to wait another 5 then they only bought out one. Had to ask were the other was... Finally got it. Served cold chicken with one of the salads, Caesar salad didn't even taste like one. So otherwise will be our last time there. Will just keep to the winnipeg boston pizza

3  Thank Cheryl M
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

The service is great. They attend quickly when you arrive and they kept my husbands soda filled for the most part (that is quite an accomplishment). The pizza is great!

1  Thank Eileen L
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I have grown up going to Bps so when one came to Steinbach i was pumped! All of these negatice reviews were from the first few months the restaurant was open, where i too had a few rough experiences, HOWEVER the past 6 months i have been there atleast 10 times and the service has been consistently wonderful and the food delicious! The first few months were hard and the staff has improved and become consistent! I definitely recommend! The lounge is great too, relaxed and fun atmosphere

1  Thank jackie m
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Tried this place many times, and I always leave disappointed and questioning why I keep trying. The service especially in the lounge is the worst service I've had anywhere, at any restaurant. I would like to say it's a couple poor servers but I have never had a good service experience despite having various servers. Tonight we waiting for 40 minutes before having our orders taken and drinks delivered to our table... There were 3 tables in the lounge including us. Save your money and don't bother.

6  Thank Server2server