We were traveling by motorcycle. We had just left Kenora when we got caught in a thunderstorm. We had planned to drive to Winnipeg, but the rain made it difficult to see so we stopped in Steinbach instead. We were cold, wet and miserable. The desk staff were warm and welcoming. The room was clean and the bed was really comfortable. I appreciated the guest laundry since we were in need of clean dry clothes. We walked to the Pizza Hut near by for lunch. In the afternoon after having a chance to dry off and get clean clothes, we took a moment to relax and swim in the pool. The hot tub was nice too. We asked the clerk for a recommendation for supper and were directed to a great pub style restaurant downtown. Breakfast at the hotel offered a surprising amount of variety. Overall a great stay. We would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Days Inn Steinbach hotel near Mennonite Heritage Village combines country charm with value that you are sure to appreciate. After a refreshing sleep on comfortable bedding, wake up to a free Daybreak Café breakfast with hot items. Feel energized after a swim in our indoor pool with waterslide, or soak in our whirlpool at the end of a busy day. Free high-speed Internet access lets you to stay in touch with home or the office. Our pet-friendly, non-smoking Steinbach, Manitoba, hotel offers free parking, guest laundry facilities and meeting space. Wheelchair accessible rooms are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Days Inn - Steinbach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Steinbach Hotel Steinbach
- Steinbach Days Inn
- Days Inn - Steinbach Manitoba