Days Inn - Steinbach
Comfort Inn Winnipeg South(Winnipeg)(Great Value!)
$83
$71
Agoda.com
$103
$86
$83
Travelocity
Queen Bee Hotel(Winnipeg)(Great Value!)
$62
Travelocity
Econo Lodge Winnipeg South(Winnipeg)(Great Value!)
$86
$82
$82
$79
Capri Motel(Winnipeg)
$55
$52
Travelodge Winnipeg East(Winnipeg)(Great Value!)
$79
$69
Frantz Motor Inn(Steinbach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanhot tubstay there againstaff was friendlypool areaenjoyed our staythe breakfast areanice stayparking lotgood nights sleepno complaintswafflesseveral timesgreat place to staydecent hotelsalisbury house
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We came to visit family in Steinbach. We came from San Antonio, Texas and stayed at the Days Inn. What a great place. The rooms are neat and kept clean. The beds are comfy and so are the pillows! The housekeeping, front desk, and breakfast staff are very nice and friendly. We felt safe and slept like logs every night! We stayed for 7 days and had a blast with our family, and the pool/waterslide at the hotel. It was more fun then Schlitterbahn in Texas! Thank you Days Inn Steinbach for making our stay very comfortable. When we come again, we will definately stay with you again!

Room Tip: The entire place is safe and quiet. Great for a good nights sleep. Very comfy beds and pillows!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Days Inn Steinbach is a great place to relax and get a good night's sleep. There is a whirlpool and pool with a waterslide, all very clean and well kept. The rooms are spotless and comfortable with good beds. Staff are great, very friendly and accomodating. The breakfast area was very clean and had pancakes, french toast and boiled eggs as well the standard continental breakfast fare. This would definately be my first choice in Steinbach again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 16, 2012

...I'm not kidding.

I needed a break before the last leg to Thunder Bay and wanted to get past Winnipeg before stopping. A quick detour off the main track brought me to Steinbach, and the Days Inn.

The lovely, young lady at the desk -my memory tells me her name was Stacey (?) - was ideally friendly and helpful.

I caught the tail-end of a holiday deal, (end of December 2011), so my room was much less than expected. (In the neighborhood of $60!)

The room was vey comfortable, quiet and clean. ...And the pillows- they were somehow the most comfortable pillows ever. (I even imagined taking one home! ...Of course I didn't.)

So thanks to the staff, conditions and discount, my one night stay in Steinbach was (literally) the best inn/hotel/motel experience ever! The maximal rating I've given isn't due to laziness; each click was well-deserved. Good job, Days Inn!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank JayArdia
Reviewed July 2, 2011

I felt safe there, and the staff was quite friendly and helpful when requested. Other than this, it's a generic Days Inn, but with a pool and a great waterslide for the kids.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank PierreD_10
Reviewed April 7, 2010

- Would be nice to have hair conditioner in guest rooms.
- I wan to compliment your staff member that was working the late evening of Saturday March 20 (tall man w/ dark hair. Sorry I didn't get his name.) He was required to make a safety annoucement to the pool area which was full of very hyper and noisy kids, and he was able to get their attention and talk to them in a fun but effective way. As parents sitting in the area at the time, we were quite impressed. He also had to do some patrolling to stop kids from running in the halls late that evening and again was professional about it, yet friendly with the kids. Thanks for a great weekend.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family