“The most delicious food in Steinbach!”

Doener Grill Express
Ranked #11 of 53 Restaurants in Steinbach
Cuisines: European, French, German
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Doener Grill Express is a locally owned restaurant located in the heart of downtown Steinbach. Known for specialty desserts and tasty sandwiches Doener is one of Steinbach's favourite lunch and dinner restaurants. As customers walk in they will notice a warm and inviting atmosphere, a clean environment and friendly staff. The food touches on a variety of european styles while still remaining familiar and comforting. Choose to dine in or call ahead and order take out. Later in the evening is a perfect time to try the delicious homemade desserts or french crepes with a hot cup of coffee or specialty drink.
Reviewed October 26, 2010

I love going back there, at anytime.
I go on a road trip for about 2 hours just to have a really good Doener in Steinbach!!
The Doener is healthy and as a dessert a cake.
I tell ya, they have the best cakes in this country!

Keep up the good work!!

1  Thank BOSS86
There are newer reviews for Doener Grill Express

Reviewed October 6, 2010

I am a quite a fan of Donar/Schwerma type sandwiches, having traveled a bit in the middle east. So I can tell a good one when I eat it. And this was among the best, and for a good price. The place is clean and stylish, the workers are friendly and helpful, and the price is good. We 3 ate for about 18 dollars. I would definitely go back.

1  Thank kkodyf
Reviewed March 14, 2010

Great for a change. The Doener express grill offers healthy a alternative from the burgers and fries and the monotone frequent sub sandwich. The Doeners are made fresh and have never failed to satisfy, if you are watching your weight then don't get the sauce. I never bought anything else other than the doenar and the German cakes so I can't comment on the other foods they offer. One comment I have to make about the German cakes, they aren't loaded with sugar and the icing(layers and topping)is made with real cream. They are WAY better than any North American made cake I ever had...and I should know.. I like cake....and pie...mmmm....pie...blueberries....and cool whip, I used to just by a tub of cool whip and eat it like ice cream. Where was I here? Anyways! Before I loose my concentration here I'd like to say the staff is friendly, the building is clean and there is plenty of room to sit back and relax.

1  Thank StephenElSteveo
Reviewed January 20, 2010

Compared to some of the greasy donairs you can buy all over Europe, this little place in Steinbach is great! I highly recommend the doener plate! The best "fast food" restaurant in Steinbach. Something truly unique. They're also known for great (and cheap) desserts!