“Best Sushi EVER!!!!”

Sushi Garden
Ranked #14 of 54 Restaurants in Steinbach
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I love this place always get my sushi from here and it is the best I have ever had and I eat sushi often so if you love to eat sushi this is the place to go yum yum.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

What else can I say, this place makes great sushi and the lunch specials are perfect. Also there wonton soup is amazing!

Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

I love to go for sushi 2-3x a week. I find that I love going to this sushi Resturant 1-2of those times.
There foods are fresh and I can be full on one roll yup you Hurd that right one roll.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

I'm no sushi connoisseur, but I have enjoyed eating here on many occasions, and have never been disappointed by the food. It is always tasty and high quality. As a plus, the presentation of the entire restaurant is quite good, considering it's size and price point. Prices are low for a sushi restaurant (although it is the only one in town), but you still receive standard portions with good presentation, in a cozy, well-decorated setting.

The restaurant is licensed, so you can enjoy some sake or other appropriate alcoholic beverages. Service is friendly and not pushy, but the staff is still getting to know English, so you may encounter some difficulty in communication. My only real complaint with Sushi Garden is that I (and perhaps I'm really an exception, who's to say?) like to drink coffee with my sushi, and the coffee here is quite poor. It's mediocre coffee, served with coffee-mate instead of cream, and can be a real disappointment. Definitely pass on the coffee if you're someone like me.

Overall, and excellent place for sushi, and definitely the best foreign/cultural dining experience in town.

Reviewed April 23, 2011

This is a great restaurant to have in Steinbach. I've always liked my sushi there.

1  Thank neuroticgirl