“great deals!”

Brewster's Kananaskis Ranch Golf Course
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Seebe
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Perfect for the less serious golfer, but a very challenging course. Very casual atmosphere and beautiful scenery, at half the price of other Canmore and Banff courses

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Love this course...have played it every time we visit Canmore! It has great mountain views and is inexpensive! Highly recommend!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Beautiful course with amazing staff. Everyone was helpful and good natured. Teased them after finishing my round that someone had given me a defective set of clubs because I did not score a birdie on any of the holes. My only regret here was not having enough time to play the other course. I would highly recommend playing the Mount Kidd course if you're in the area. I hope to return soon to play the other course.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Enjoyed our round yesterday at the Golf Course, challenging little course with narrow fair ways and a lot of trees. Was great fun, got beaten up, the course stole my golf balls but well worth the fun! We will be back - maybe I'll find my golf balls!

1  Thank Jo-El B