All reviews traditional restaurant karim khan historical sites excellent hotel excellent wifi spacious rooms choose this hotel welcome drink taxi service walking distance recommend this hotel iranian style vakil bazaar couple of nights other hotels fair price special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

me and my wife spend 4 night in nowruz in shiraz, good location,polite staff,clean, pictures exactly meat with real,everything is perfect,prices was fair.five star is not enogh,quiet and spacious rooms,we have good times in there

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HesamB12, General Manager at Zandiyeh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2019

Dear Arash;
As a general manager of Zandiyeh Hotel we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for sharing your experiences during your recent stay at the our Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Shiraz.

Reviewed March 28, 2019

My family and I traveled to Shiraz for the first time to have our new year vacations in this historic city. I booked a room in this hotel since it was top rated in TripAdvisor.

First of all, I have to say that their customer service is almost nothing. They have to give the customer their room at 02:00 pm, but they gave us the room key at 04:30 pm. The reason was that the previous guests did late check out while this hotel does not have any late check out at all!

Despite the front desk staff, their internal manager was always playing with his mobile phone and even did not care to come to welcome guests on the arrival! At the end of the first day, when we came back to our room, we found some fruits on the table of the room with a letter from the management of the hotel, regretting what happened to us that day! They think this is a very nice customer service. They do not care about what passengers need!

Air conditioning was awful! The air conditioning package was set to warm the room but we could not even easily breath in that hot room. When I asked the room service for setting the conditioner to cooling degrees, they again regret and easily said, you can open the windows!

Our room had no outside view. A very small windows which was opening to a very small building gap. So, we had no natural light and the room was always dark, no outside view, no fresh air. And it is amazing that the price of such room is the same as that of those which have street or garden view.

Food quality was too poor. My friends went to the restaurant of this hotel and were not really satisfied by the expensive low quality food provided.

These are some meaningful signs of how the management of this hotel really care about their customers.

Although this hotel has the above mentioned problems, it has very good points.

Location of the hotel is so close to the historic monuments. You can easily go to Vakil historic site with less than five minutes walk. The area is so safe and has easy access to cafes and restaurants outside. This is a very important point, since the city suffers from traffic jam in high seasons and you do not need take a taxi to reach the downtown. You can save your money and time while resting at this hotel.

The hotel facilities and materials are of good quality and new. Every day, bottles of mineral water, clean towels, soaps and shampoos were freely charged in our room. I really liked the entrance and lobby of the hotel. I also love the coffee shop of the hotel. Breakfast was almost the best part of our residence there. Breakfast staff were so polite, the quality of food was acceptable and we could enjoy Shiraz's traditional breakfast besides various drinks such as juice, herbal tea, milk, coffee, etc.

Room tip: Choose rooms in higher elevations with outside view
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
HesamB12, General Manager at Zandiyeh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Dear Someparsa;

As a general manager of Zandiyeh Hotel thank you very much for taking time to share your feedback with us however, we were extremely disappointed to learn that you had a less than satisfactory experience with us.
First and foremost please accept our most sincere apologies. We can certainly understand your frustrations, but can assure you that your experience is not indicative of the level of quality we are known to provide.
About the late check in we accept all responsibility in our side although the reason was because the previous guest did not check out on time (not late checkout) and the hotel was completely booked.
At the beginning of Spring because of March Equinox some of guest might feel hot and some might feel could, and during the nights weather become really cold so we need to put the A/C on heating also using central fresh air machine or offer opening window.
Your room was a standard room which is totally different with suites and flats, on the other hand, I have checked your reservation and understood that it was done by your agency not yourself, in addition the conditions of rooms has been explain to your agency at the time of reservation.
Food quality should test by yourself (not a friend), then with more details I might find errors better.
We always strive to provide the best service to our guests but sometimes unintentional mistakes are unavoidable, and the useful comments of our special guests such as you help us to improve our hotel day by day.
I do hope you will allow us another chance to be your hotel of choice when you travel back to Shiraz, I'm certain that you will have a better experience.
You can also contact me via email at managment@zandiyehhotel.com .

Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 days whilst on tour and I will have to say this is one of the best hotels I have stayed in! All staff are super helpful, the rooms are immaculate and the decor very classy.
We felt really welcomed here and cannot say enough good things about this place and the people working here. Thank you for a wonderful time, we have really good memories of Shiraz.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HesamB12, General Manager at Zandiyeh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Dear Alleyanna;
As a general manager of Zandiyeh Hotel Thank you very much for your kind words and I was glad to read that the team looked after your every needs, I am sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back again soon during your next trip to Shiraz.

Reviewed March 13, 2019

Thank you so much to all the lovely staff at the Zandiyeh who looked after us so well during our recent stay! This even extended to making cheese on toast when our youngest took to bed sick for a day and didn't feel like anything else - and they didn't even charge us for it! The chocolate fountain at breakfast and pancakes and eggs cooked whichever way you wanted all wowed our three boys and they even had tops sheets and soft pillows (a rarity in the guesthouses we'd stayed in up until then). The breakfast buffet had a huge assortment of food, but I'd still stick to what Iranians do best and ignore the non-Iranian style breads.
I think this is a luxury hotel, but it wasn't a luxury price with the exchange rate the way it is and in the off-season. We paid the equivalent of AUD$30 per person per night for a four night stay.
Conveniently located to everything.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank julietteh156
HesamB12, General Manager at Zandiyeh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2019

Dear Julietteh;
As a general manager of Zandiyeh Hotel Thank you very much for your kind words and we were extremely happy to read that you had a comfortable, enjoyable and a Luxurious Experience at Zandiyeh hotel.
It is truly encouraging to receive feedback such as yours, on the other hand, we are so happy you allowed us a chance to show why we feel we are the best hotel in Shiraz, the hotel is indeed breathtaking and reflects Shiraz in its magnificence, culture, art, ancient history and architecture.
Our team at Zandiyeh Hotel is awaiting your return and it would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to Zandiyeh hotel.

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

We spent 4 nights we notice the difference upon check in a very polite person fluent in english unfortunatelly I didnt got his name
Rooms are very good service is spotless
Laundry is cheap quick and very good, restaurant is very good and with very fair price
This hotel is realy a 5* hotel

1  Thank SRBAEZ
HesamB12, General Manager at Zandiyeh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2019

Dear Srbaez,
Please allow me an opportunity to introduce myself; my name is Hesam Behzadnia and I am the general manager at, Zandiyeh Hotel. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. As a five-star Hotel we pride ourselves on the services we deliver and I am pleased to learn that your experience reflects the high standards that we strive to achieve. In addition, thank you very much for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Shiraz.