All reviews traditional bath traditional restaurant large tour groups wait hours iftar buffet filter coffee sparkling clean excellent hotel breakfast was amazing body lotion location is ideal plenty of fresh fruit karim khan historical sites excellent wifi front office other star hotels
Reviewed October 19, 2017

We had a dinner at the dinner room because of strong suggestion. We were 6 and 4 of us preferred meat kebap and one lamb chops. All meats served cold and very late. After our complains they took the plates and warmed them. The taste was not good. Maybe re warming again maybe the quality? But it was a bad dinner with an extra expensive price compared to what we have eaten before in Iran. Restaurant is not suggested..

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Murat G
Hesam B, General Manager at Zandiyeh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Dear Mr. MURAT
Please allow me an opportunity to introduce myself; my name is Hesam Behzannia and I am the Director of Rooms Division at the Zandiyeh Hotel, Shiraz. I have been informed the service you received during your stay with us In Restaurant; first and foremost I want to sincerely apologize for this.
We always strive to provide the best service to our guests and especially to regular guest such as yourself and on this occasion we did not exceed your basic expectation.
I would like to extend an invitation to you and your family to stay with us the next time your travel should bring you to Shirza. Please be kind enough to contact me directly I will personally ensure that your stay is VIP, And I will extend a special discounted rate with complimentary breakfast to order.
I look forward in hearing from you and looking forward to welcome you at Zandiyeh Hotel.

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Very pleasant, sparkling clean and very new. Elegant furnishing. Not the largest in town but certainly deserves the No 1 position. Reportedly owned by a local family and hope they keep it that way.
Our 1 BR suite was luxurious with 2 TVs and 2 Bath rooms.
Excellent breakfast.
Rooms average at around RL 4 mil are good value.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank advisorkit
Hesam B, General Manager at Zandiyeh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear Guest:

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. We are sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.If you are traveling to our area again , don’t hesitate to call us.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

We were given a huge suite at the Zandiyeh including two well stocked bathrooms, two TVs and a separate sitting/dining room. Felt like a 5 star hotel with the furnishings. The breakfast range was great, the best we experienced during our stay in Iran. Breakfast also included fresh juices and 500 ml bottles of water which was a nice touch.
We highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Hesam B, General Manager at Zandiyeh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear Guest:

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Very clean, nice rooms

friendly staff who are very helpful.

Good breakfast.

Excellent location.

Nice pool and sauna.

Very good place to stay while in Shiraz

Hard to write 200 charcters........... .....

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Hesam B, General Manager at Zandiyeh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

Dear Guest :

Thank you for choosing Zandiyeh Hotel for your recent stay in Shiraz.
we have read your comments about our hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests' satisfaction is our main priority.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

This is a perfect choice to stay in Shiraz. It is in walking distance of many attractions, and is also a good, well designed hotel. As in every Iranian hotel, the pillows are very hard (do try and bring your own), and the coffee in the coffee shop not great, but there are plenty of coffee shops nearby.

Dear Guest :

Please allow me an opportunity to introduce myself; my name is Hesam Behzadnia and I am the General manager at Zandiyeh hotel
Thank you for choosing Zandiyeh Hotel for your recent stay in Shiraz.
I have read your comments about our hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests' satisfaction is our main priority.
We always strive to provide the best service to our guests but sometimes unintentional mistakes are unavoidable.
it is the useful comments of our special guests such as you that help us to improve our hotel day by day.
I look forward in hearing from you and looking forward to welcome you again at Zandiyeh Hotel