All reviews traditional bath traditional restaurant wait hours iftar buffet sparkling clean karim khan excellent hotel body lotion location is ideal excellent wifi historical sites front office breakfast was amazing welcome drink taxi service nice bathroom recommend this hotel
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Very clean, nice rooms

friendly staff who are very helpful.

Good breakfast.

Excellent location.

Nice pool and sauna.

Very good place to stay while in Shiraz

Hard to write 200 charcters........... .....

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Hesam B, General Manager at Zandiyeh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

Thank you for choosing Zandiyeh Hotel for your recent stay in Shiraz.
we have read your comments about our hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests' satisfaction is our main priority.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

This is a perfect choice to stay in Shiraz. It is in walking distance of many attractions, and is also a good, well designed hotel. As in every Iranian hotel, the pillows are very hard (do try and bring your own), and the coffee in the coffee shop not great, but there are plenty of coffee shops nearby.

Date of stay: October 2017

Dear Guest :

Please allow me an opportunity to introduce myself; my name is Hesam Behzadnia and I am the General manager at Zandiyeh hotel
Thank you for choosing Zandiyeh Hotel for your recent stay in Shiraz.
I have read your comments about our hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests' satisfaction is our main priority.
We always strive to provide the best service to our guests but sometimes unintentional mistakes are unavoidable.
it is the useful comments of our special guests such as you that help us to improve our hotel day by day.

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

I'm a tour operator and I always look for new accomodation for my guests to maximise their experience.

It is located very close to all major attractions. It's got nice traditional style with good decoration. Although the hotel has indoor gym and traditional bath with Sauna which is free for hotel guests, the time to use the facility is not the best for women who visit Shiraz with guided tour(9-15).

The hotel is recommended

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank MehdiS10
Hesam B, General Manager at Zandiyeh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear Mehdi :

Thank you for choosing Zandiyeh Hotel for your recent stay in Shiraz.
I look forward in hearing from you and looking forward to welcome you again at Zandiyeh Hotel.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

we spent in this hotel two nights and we were absolutely satisfied. The price corresponds to quality (4.700.000 rials) - reception, rooms, bathrooms, parking - everything is on the high level. Staff is very friendly and helpfully. As a welcome drink we got very tasty rose water. I can olny recommend this hotel - which is very close to citadel.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Markéta :

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. We are sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

A wonderful boutique hotel in the historical city of Shiraz. The rooms were fresh, bathrooms clean, the above all the staff were all friendly from the doorman up to the reception and housekeeping.

A special thanks to the Receiptionist - Miss S Atrvash for all her assistance and help during our stay.

Room tip: The rooms on all the floors are the same. If you need rooms with shower only, suggest to advise the hotel will ahead.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank shehabturk
Hesam B, General Manager at Zandiyeh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017