Sadra Hotel
All reviewsreasonable pricenice hotelzandfoodsvakilstarsattractionsbazaarwifilocationpersepoliscityiran
Reviewed October 15, 2016

I stayed here for four nights when I couldn't find any other place to stay. The reservation I did through the homepage. It aparently went through, but I didn't get any confirmation, so I was relieved when I arrived and I had a room.
The reception, as mentioned before, is ok, but not overly friendly and not everyone speaks fluent English. I had breakfast only once during my stay, which was basic, but featured Ash and eggs as warm components.
The room (404) is spacious and reasonably clean and features AC. It's also facing a side road of Roodaki Street, so you have less street noise than in some other rooms. However this is set back by the extremely noisy refrigerator - when it went on, I woke up from it twice. The bathroom with western toilet is nothing special, but totally ok if you don't spend hours in it.
The major drawback came in the last night when I encountered a attack by lots of bedbugs. I could hardly sleep and my skin looked really bad the next days. Fortunately, I didn't take them with me, but this is the basis for the two points. Without it, I would have given three.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing Izadi Street for less street noise.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
Saeed K, Guest Relations Manager at Sadra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2016

Dear OWilke

Thank you for your comment about our Hotel
We always send confirmation to every gust maybe it didn't receive and i am sorry about it and all the reception couldn't talk English but our hotel has some one talk English.
about refrigerator i am sorry to lesson it but if you tell to reception they send some one fix it as soon as possible and about encountered a attack we could follow up from police station if you ask.

best regards
mehdi karparvar
Reservations Department

Reviewed October 9, 2015 via mobile

Sadra is a hotel when you need to have a clean central and cheap place to stay for some days in Shiraz, rooms are clean and big and also shower and wc and normal breakfast, also located in a good place to reach to tourism attractions in Shiraz, surly you will take more than you paid.

Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank arashmaziar1
Saeed K, Guest Relations Manager at Sadra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2016

Dear arashmaziar1
Thank you for your positive comment about our Hotel ! We try to improve It is a pleasure to see you've enjoyed our service and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 27, 2015

it's a good hotel with reasonable price..it's in good location and near so many stores and fast foods...service is good and room is always clean.you can have breakfast from 7 to 10 am..rooms are big enough and it has a parking

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank XISMX
Saeed K, Guest Relations Manager at Sadra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2016

Dear Sogand M
Thank you very much for your positive comment about our Hotel ! It is a pleasure to see you've enjoyed our service and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 7, 2015

Sadra Hotel is better than other 2 stars hotels in Shiraz and also cheap, it is really 3 stars but counted as 2 stars, its a good choice if you want to stay in shiraz and pay low price, but I offer you Niaiesh Hotel which is more interesting. at least place near to many shiraz attractions.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank arashmaziar1

Dear arashmaziar1
Thank you very for your comment about our Hotel ! We'll try to get better from yesterday . we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 11, 2015

Not very easy to find hotels in high season, so an agency booked this hotel for us.
Rooms are big, clean but strong cigar smell, good breakfast and the best wifi we found in Iran.
The coffee shop is very nice, many options and very friendly staff
In the reception there are friendly and unfriendly staff, but in the end, all help with requests.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Juestra

Dear Juestra
Thank you very much for your comment and help us to get better ! It is a pleasure to see you've enjoyed our service and we hope to see you again soon!