“Reasonable, good location”
Review of Aryo Barzan Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Shiraz
Aryo Barzan Hotel
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Shiraz
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Aryo Barzan hotel is located in city center just a minutes walking from historical places inside Shiraz. Good behavior staff, nice decoration and the breakfast was also acceptable. Totally according to the price I recommend it. Rooms were clean also.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Behrang M

Reviewed February 23, 2014

we were staying for 3 nights .I recommend this hotel because of some reasons 1. good location 2. great breakfast 3.kind staffs and finally a great chosen for bodget travellers but if you are searching for a luxury hotel dont choose it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank maryam b
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Stayed two night in this hotel after our flight from Tehran on our journey. Staff here in hotel is absolutely awesome, their english is brilliant and they are also very helpful .. there is also travel agency there, which are able to help you with the tickets, flights, taxi and so on ... very good is that ticket for a bus you can buy without problem in hotel, and also you can pay for a taxi there - that means you have fixed price and no one will not to try cheat you ... however internet connection cost 25 000 IRR which is not that bad but its only for 1 hour and 200 MB and it propertly work only in lobby ... in our room on 2nd floor we ve got a problems and in my room i had no coverage. But breakfast is really great, i guess everything is just iranian meals but very varied menu ... also minibar is very cheap - for example non alcoholic bear cost about 15 000 RIALS (maybe 40 cents) ... hotel have a great location, about 10 minutes of walk from Vakil bazaar ... price for two nights is about 3 000 000 Rials for triple room

only one problem was our flush in toilet didnt work, and also when we told that to the staff they didnt solve the problem

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank mikkimikkiSVK
Reviewed January 7, 2014

By staying in Aryo Barzan hotel in the city of Shiraz you have opportunity to easy 5 minutes walk toward the main attractions in the center of the city. The hotel's lobby is well designed with a helpfull stuff. A tourist agency inside of the hotel can arrange you the tours to Persepolis + any other tourist services. The rooms are clean and well equiped.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank kragulj
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I stayed in a hotel karimkhan during my Shiraz trip that was beside hotel Aryobarzan.
I just used the hotel aryobarzan's restaurant for my breakfasts.
variety in food wasn't that much and quality of food was so so!
Employees were tidy, polite but they were unprofessional!
the lobby was very good designed.
i asked the rates and checked the rooms the price was reasonable but i prefer the karimkhan hotel next to Aryobarzan hotel that were much more newer than Aryobarzan.

the hotel placed just in central Shiraz and its easy to go every where from the hotel just there is much noise in the street but there is Double Glazing windows in rooms to avoid noise.

Room Tip: ask for the rooms opposite of street to prevent noise.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank orhan_rg
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Emailed to check availability, then offered room, which I accepted. Emailed me 6 days later (the day before I was to arrive) to say no rooms available. They confirm receipt of all emails too, so no exceuse there. Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Eyeblinks
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Clean rooms, good breakfast, near to some of sitevisits, very affordable, good staff, rooms are not so big but are tidy, my friend and I really enjoyed staying there and recomend it. It is located in old part of city and you have to pay for taxi to see north of shiraz but prices zare low

Stayed: March 2013
4  Thank roshzand

Been to Aryo Barzan Hotel? Share your experiences!