We stayed in Homa Hotel in the city of SHIRAZ for two nights, Following was our experience:
I was in same hotel in 1976 and 1980 and this was my 3rd time. We (I and My wife) used to stay in other hotels (Pars and ...) in last three times. but as other hotel were full we had to choose HOMA Hotel to stay.
- The hotel building was old, grand and quite a landmark with a nice view (north side) to a Hugh PArk and montains. Lobby area done up nice and looks inviting but Furniture was aliitle old.
- Rooms are well furnished and include almost all required facilities like tea/coffee maker, toiletries and nice new Furniture.
- Staff behavior were nice + Polite and Helpful also friendly. Most of them are very responsive..
- Old Bathrooms but everything were working properly.
- There were no rush hours for the elevators. Always available in less than one minutes.
- Breakfast was good, the only missing item was cold water. there was jus 3 or four items of fruites. teasty coffee.
- Free WiFi in whole area, Just need to ask saff to give you Pasword.
- There are two Tennis courts in hotel
- SPA and Swimming pool Available
- Hotel Taxi Service charge less than city Cabs!!!!
We will try this hotel in our Future trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shiraz Homa Hotel or Intercontinental Hotel (before 1978) is the best five start choice in the region. the hotel’s location is great ie a quite area near all historical and business centers. International service standards, next to genuine shirazy hospitality, which is the most significant character of the people in this City may be tasted here at Shiraz Homa Hotel. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Homa Hotel Shiraz