We visited Crickhowell for the Walking Festival this week and spent three nights at The Dragon. The hotel was wonderful. The staff are very friendly, nothing was too much trouble, the bedrooms are recently refurbished and the restaurant was excellent, with good food and service. The Thursday steak night is excellent value and included local venison. The hotel is in the centre of this small town, but we found it very quiet at night and slept well. It's a perfect base for exploring this beautiful part of Wales and the CRIC information centre is a good place to find out what is on offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Character 18th C Hotel, very popular with guests who enjoy a quiet traditional hotel and a relaxed informal atmosphere. The hotel is a family-run establishment which prides itself on a warm and friendly welcome. Good position in centre of picturesque Crickhowell on the river Usk. Situated at the heart of the Brecon Beacons, The Dragon Inn is the ideal place for walkers or anybody who enjoys the outdoors. Magnificent walks available from right outside our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dragon Inn Crickhowell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dragon Inn Crickhowell Hotel Crickhowell
- Dragon Inn Crickhowell Wales