“Good authentic Indian food”
Review of Red Indigo

Red Indigo
Ranked #10 of 31 Restaurants in Crickhowell
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Very good service ,food was very nicely cooked did have to add salt , but that 's not a bad thing . Most Indian restaurants are heavy on the salt , the different flavours of the spices all came through on the palate . A very enjoyable meal

Reviewed June 28, 2014

This place us great. The decor is lovely. Modern style in a classic building. The menu has a great selection. Our food was fantastic and our waiter was extremely good. It's no wonder this place us so populat.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

I have eaten here more than ten times since it opened. That should say a lot. As a person who has entertained customers on Indian restaurants for 25 years,I have had many Indian meals. The food here ranks up there with the best. I am thrilled that I can walk to this establishment.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

My friend & I were visiting the area and Red Indigo was recommended to us by a local. We found it to have a great relaxed atmosphere, the service was good and most importantly the food was delicious!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Love Red Indigo. Everytime we go there for a meal you are always made to feel very welcome. The food is always amazing and service is great too. The restaurant is very clean and modern and in keeping with the original building, which is good to see. The prices are fair and if you order a take away over the phone you can almost guarantee it will be done for the time they say it will be done - I doubt you will be hanging around for your food like some other places! In all a very good Indian restaurant which quality and great customer service is standard.