“great atmosphere and food”
Review of Court Room Cafe

Court Room Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Hampshire
“great atmosphere and food”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This place was buzzing on both occasions that we visited for lunch. The food was great, and I can thoroughly recommend it.

Visited October 2012
4 Thank BarbEvans

Benfleet Essex England
“Best breakfast in Crickhowell”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We holidayed in the area and decided to try out the breakfast. Suffice to say we came back for a second day. The food is cooked fresh and very well presented and is very good value for money
I liked the fact that when they bring the sachets of ketchup etc they come with a small pair of scissors so if you are like me and usually give up trying to tear them open this is a welcome relief. The cafe is light and clean and the staff make for a very friendly atmosphere.Warm and welcoming

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank David H
cardiff
“A very pleasant place for a light lunch”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We stopped for a light lunch on a Saturday morning after a good walk up Table Mountain above Crickhowell. It was our first visit and we found the cafe neat and clean but it was crowded, with little room between the tables, and it was very noisy. The food choice was good from a limited menu, but all fresh and tasty. I had a quiche with salad and my wife enjoyed cauliflower cheese. This is definitely a good place to stop in this small attractive town.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank penarthguy
monmouthshire
“Amazing fresh food!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My sister and I love this place. We live about 20 miles away but often we will make the journey just to eat here!.The food is fresh, homemade and delicious! The service is very friendly but the only thing I would say is I see a high volume of people that have to leave because there is not enough seating. Having said that, you would lose the charm if they moved it. Well worth a visit!

• Visited June 2012
4 Thank jami&billy
Crickhowell, United Kingdom
“A pleasure being in court”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

It never changes!. All the things I like. Simple menu , all fresh and home made, good portions at great prices. A locals favourite and you always meet new people to chat to.

Visited July 2012