“happy customer”
other travelers have booked this property
Chalet 23 Caer Beris -
Chalet 23 Caer Beris -
Wales nr. Brecon Beacons. Perferc to touring Mid Wales
Al Fresco Dining
Sunny patio area at Chalet no 23 Caer beris holiday park
Equipped kitchen at Dany y  Coed Caerbersi holiday park near river Wye and Builth Wells Golf club
Nice for rendezvous! at a getaway near the Brecon hills and the Wye valley
Holiday chalet no 23 Caer Beris holiday park near Brecon
On the river Ifron The swan family fishing
The Irfon river on site at the Caer Beris holiday chalet park
River Wye
Lavender Fields nearby
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Janice D
“happy customer”
Reviewed October 9, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We stayed for 2 nights.. home from home everything is there that you will need.. lodge set in beautiful surroundings ..

Oct 23, 2017
Glad you enjoyed your stay - it's a fantastic location.

Hope to see you again.

Steve
Jamie B
Worcester, United Kingdom
“A good base for work.”
Reviewed October 1, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I was working in the Builth Wells area for the week so needed a base. This fitted the bill perfectly. It was warm, comfortable and clean with everything you need away from home.
The only downside, and it couldn't be helped, is the size of the chalet. I'm 6'5" and 18st and everything felt just a bit too small. It wasn't a problem though, I'm accustomed to it.
I'd happily recommend it to anyone and will gladly stay there again the next time I'm working in the area.

Oct 14, 2017
I'm so glad the chalet was as comfortable as possible -all things considered.
Look forward to welcoming you back next time you're working in the area.
MRS MAXIN...
“Made a working week-end a treat,despite the weather!”
Reviewed September 14, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Stayed over a working week-end at the showground and the chalet was a super ,warm and relaxing retreat after a very full-on day. Slight issues with shower and cooker but owners more than helpful and accommodating!

Sep 18, 2017
So glad you found the chalet a good place to relax after your busy days. And thanks for leaving it so clean & tidy.
Also, thanks for letting us know about the cooker & shower - without your input, we wouldn't have found out until we visited next.
As it is, we made an unexpected (and very welcome) extra visit & put everything right.
Relax5617...
“GOOD POSITION”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Good enjoy visit,But the facilities was fairly basic, No spare bulbs on a visit to
my family chalet ( I was stopping at another chalet) it seems the bulb in toilet
had not worked for three days, I was not told about it but where are the spares ?
not a good sign !!! also minimal channels on TV (Freeview) One adult has mobility
problems so needed better selection. It's a shame a little more effort would be good. I would use it again if improve facilities.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Aug 15, 2017
I'm sorry your stay wasn't as you'd hoped.

As new owners, we try to make sure that everything is as we would expect when we go on holiday. But we're still learning, so all constructive feedback is very useful.

When the lady who did the change-over from the last visitors checked, all the lights were working. When I was there 4 weeks ago, there were spare light bulbs in the cupboard in the bathroom.

I will be visiting this coming week-end, so will make sure there are spares and I'll update the info pack to make sure visitors are aware of where they're kept.

The TV only has limited channels due to the reception in the area. We don't have (and don't advertise that we have) Sky, BT or any additional satellite systems, so are limited to whatever Freeview channels are available.

However, there is a selection of over 50 DVDs in the chalet that should keep most people entertained on days when they can't get out to enjoy the scenery of this wonderful area.

Thanks again for your feedback and apologies for any disappointment.

Steve.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 29, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Aug 3, 2017
Thanks for a great review. Glad you enjoyed your stay & very happy to welcome you back next year.

Steve
Kerry B
“perfect peaceful and scenic”
Reviewed June 19, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This lodge was fantastic, clean and had everything you could possibly need for a quiet week away. We just wanted somewhere to recharge our batteries and this was ideal. however if you want to venture out, please be aware the roads are very bendy and sometimes hilly in pretty much every direction so not great if you are travel sick. although the views are fantastic. I would and have recommended this lodge/park to all my friends.

Your age range 35-49
Jun 19, 2017
Kerry , Thank you so much for your high praises . I am so glad you enjoyed it.
Always welcome

Dee
Carol W
“mrs”
Reviewed May 25, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

this is the 3rd cabin we have stayed in on this site as the location is outstanding. this particular cabin has very modern up to date facilities and very clean and tidy. lovely patio area for BBQ'S. the only downside would be that the balustrade around the cabins raised decking was open, there are no safety precautions for young children. as there is a sizeable drop the other side and decking is slippery when wet it could cause a problem. we took our 2 year old grandson and is was something we were concerned about. however all in all a lovely cabin excellent value for money.

May 28, 2017
Hello Carol
Thank you so much for the kind comments.

Regarding your concerns--- I want everyone who stays at Chalet 23 to be safe and happy. ... I will certainly add more cautionary notes pre booking stage.

The area is fabulous and I am so glad you love the place as much as I do. I really think it is one of Wales' best kept secrets. It is so clean and fresh and a must to return too.....
Dee
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing