“mexican”
Review of Jules Restaurant & Wine Bar - CLOSED

Jules Restaurant & Wine Bar
Cuisines: American, Asian, Diner, Indian, Mexican, British, Cafe, Grill, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Varied menu which includes a great vegatarian selection. Open wed, thur, fri, sat, sun from 11am. food 12-3 & 6 till 10. Regular Theme Nights, wednesday night quiz night & 2 meals for £10. A warm welcome awaits all.
Llandrindod Wells, United Kingdom
“mexican”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

another great night ,mexican theme night , food as all ways top class ,excellent flavour's tender lamb fell off the bone ,service as ever top form keep it up see u soon

2 Thank RONALD E
julesrestaurant, Owner at Jules Restaurant & Wine Bar, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Ronald E
Thank you for your lovely review. So glad you enjoyed yourselves at Jules. Our staff do their best to make sure you have a perfect dinning experience with us while of course it's my job to make sure the food is at its very best. Together as a team, is what we make Jules restaurant what it is.
Kind regards

Langholm, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Pleasant Decor”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

From previous reviews I must admit I was expecting a bit more from this restaurant. The Green-lipped mussels with ginger and coriander were lovely as a starter but the lamb, which I had requested as medium-rare, was really well done and quite hard. Disappointing as I was expecting quite a lot from Welsh lamb. z

Dear Sandie W ,
Thank you for taking your time to write us a review,I'm sorry you did not enjoy your lamb, our waitresses do regular check backs during every meal to make sure that our customers have a wonderful dining experience with us. I'm disappointed that you did not mention this during a check back back as we could have done our best to cook you another one or an alternative choice and given me the opportunity to rectify the meal. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed your mussels and hope to see you again in the near future
swansea united kingdom
“Jules Restaurant”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Went to Llandrindod on day trip. had a really excellent lunch at Jules Restaurant which was extremely reasonably priced. Would definately go there again

Dear Glenys D
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. I'm so delighted that you really enjoyed yourselves and we look forward to welcoming you back at Jules in the near future.
Carmarthen, United Kingdom
“Nice lunch at Jules, Llandrindod Wells”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My husband and I decided to go on the Heart of Wales railway as far as Llandrindod Wells on Good Friday as the weather was gorgeous, sunny but bitterly cold, and to have lunch there before our return journey.

We were going to go to the Metropole but decided against this after reading the "not so complimentary reviews". Instead, because of the excellent reviews, we chose Jules and I am glad we did.

When we arrived they had just opened for lunch and we were the only ones there. We sat at a window table which, unfortunately, hadn't been cleared properly so we had to shake the place mats to rid them of crumbs. We could have moved tables but didn't really see the point as apart from that, the table was clear and clean.

A very pleasant waitress came to take our orders and I chose the Cajun Chicken sizzler - which, because it was made to order, was perfectly spiced for me. My husband had the gammon steak which, unfortunately, was a bit "chewy" but otherwise tasted fine.

What really sold it to us was when an elderly lady entered the restaurant and the manager (I believe she called him Fabian) rushed to the door to help her through with her walking aid and escorted her to a table close to a heater. We were both extremely pleased at this courtesy shown to an older person - you don't see much of that these days! It was obvious that this lady ate there often as Fabian knew her by name and had a little joke with her about him borrowing her walking aid one day.

We will definitely eat there again if we ever go back to Llandrindod Wells which is a nice little town, but unfortunately didn't have much for us to do in the cold!

• Visited March 2013
Dear Nantlais29
Thank you very much for taking time to write us a review, I'm so chaffed that you chose to dine with us. Hope to see you again when you visit the area.
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Excellent restaurant”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We visited here at the weekend after reading reviews on tripadvisor and we weren't disappointed. The staff were lovely and the food was delicious - well worth a visit.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Barbara C
Dear Barbara C
Thank you for taking time to write us. I'm happy you enjoyed yourselves dinning with us. We hope to see you again soon.