“Huge portions”

Ranked #10 of 44 Restaurants in Fishguard
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I had the chilli, very large portion and very tasty. A varied menu suitable for all tastes and arrived steaming hot.

1  Thank Barbara P

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Value, service, range, and quality were the reasons I rated this pub so highly. At this time of year, in that part of the world they deserve a pat on the back for serving meals to 9pm.

1  Thank KendalDave
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I recently visited Fishguard for a few days and tried The Pendre as it is dog friendly. There were three guest beers which suited me but there was no premium lager so my wife was disappointed with that, however there was a very good choice of meals and the portions were huge, our very large dog was made welcome and when the locals started turning up after work there was a brilliant atmosphere. I should point out that while the meals were good pub grub one should noy expect restaurant quality food.

1  Thank hopkinstownboy
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This Place was one of our great finds. Myself and my husband had a good meal at this lovely pub which seemed to be full of locals who were all very friendly and made everyone feel welcome.
We both had the burger which was worth every penny will be returning.
Good service staff who new what they where doing very welcoming place.
Clean and Tidy inside and out.

1  Thank m_thomas52
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We were served a set three course meal that was both well cooked, tasty and filing , the garlic mushrooms for starters were one of the best I have ever eaten , the veg was perfectly cooked , well done for making our end of year do special , and then we drunk all the guest beer dry , great night out.

1  Thank carpetman1959