“No Troubles Staying Here”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
15A-MBB
London, United Kingdom
“No Troubles Staying Here”
Reviewed August 30, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We had a good time staying in this holiday rental. There was many attractions around the area which could be reach with an hour or two. It was in a lovely quite area and we had no troubles with the rental . A place to stay with the beach just outside the rental !

Traveling group: Young Children
Sep 5, 2015
Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments and we are so pleased you enjoyed the property and the surrounding area. We welcome your return to Wales.

Regards Lounge holidays
Lozzaz
“Will certainly return and recommend for single travellers and close couples”
Reviewed August 2, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Spent five days on my own at this place and thoroughly enjoyed it. Great use of space I'm a big lad and got on fine with it. Although I would not recommend for anybody who has mobility difficulties, due to ladder like steps to bedroom, also the shower roof a little low. But I love my showers and although I could not stand up straight I got on fine.

I would only really go again alone because I like my own space too much.

The location and cleanliness was excellent hidden away in the old town, service and help from property manager was excellent.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 10, 2015
Dear Guest
Thankyou for your review. I’m glad you enjoyed this quaint fisherman cottage and its fantastic spot. We welcome your return.

Kind regards – Lounge holidays
Brian H
“Excellent little cottage,ideal location”
Reviewed July 2, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Very nice well equipped little cottage,lovely location to harbor and town,ideal get away from busy locations for a quiet break

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: unusual and different to the normal accomadition
Liked least: location
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Jul 6, 2015
Dear guest

Thankyou for your review, it means a lot to us that you enjoyed your stay. We welcome your return.

Kind Regards Lounge Holidays
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing