“Fantastic bistro”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We've been here a few times just me & my husband but last night took our 2 teenage children, our daughter doesn't like goats cheese & the chicken dish she fancied came with it, they said not a problem they would do it without because everything was made fresh. Our 15 year old son is the most critical person I know allways finding some fault where ever we go, he gave it a 10 out of 10,
Will defiantly be going back.

1  Thank joanne T
There are newer reviews for Bistro Bermo

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Booked well ahead for a Saturday night, as this place is tiny. We had fish off the specials board. I can say it was some of the best crab, and for mains, lobster I have ever tasted. Clearly really fresh. Good service. Lovely.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, ideal for a special occasion. The specials board with fresh fish was mouth watering. It's only a small restaurant so make sure you book.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Went here for an anniversary meal with my wife, both service and food was excellent, main meals well priced, starters a bit expensive, as are the drinks, but all great quality.

Will definitely go again.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is a tiny place, we were staying in a local bb and I booked a few months ahead for a table on a Saturday night. Very friendly staff with just wonderful food, wish I lived closer!

1  Thank pyorks