“Birthday meal”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Wow - what a find! We had read the reviews before holidaying in Barmouth and made sure we booked a table here for husbands birthday. It didn't disappoint. We both had Tiger prawns to start, which were delicious, husband then had Sea Bass, which again was very good, he had seen mullet on the specials board when we popped in to book the table. Alas by the Wednesday when we had our meal it had all gone. Nothing was overpriced at all, our bottle of wine was of good quality. A very small place, the lady who looked after us did a valiant job with us all. We would definitely return here.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have been back here a number of times and it has always been fab. It is cosy but lovely; the food is locally sourced high quality food, superbly cooked and well presented. They also have a decent, suitably priced wine list. It is my favourite place to eat in the area and I will continue to return and to recommend to others.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We have been to Bistro Bermo on several occasions and feel a review is overdue. We run a local guest house and although difficult to recommend places to eat for our guests, as everyone's tastes are different, we would have no hesitation and always do highly recommend this little gem. The food is excellent with a good choice to cater for all palette's, using local ingredients, small cozy atmosphere, very good value considering the high standard and variety of food. Looking forward to our next excuse to visit.
Keep up the good work.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

staff were friendly but food was'nt that nice would'nt go again . It was so small inside i felt as we were sharing a table with other diners . Food was ok but could have been cooked better the starter was nice though just i thought portion was a little small but nicely presented . I asked for my steak to be medium to well so just pink inside but not bloody . But when i cut my steak it was very bloody my plate was covered in blood i know it wont make me ill but its not how i wanted it .I also heard the staff ask other diners if they wanted more veg but did'nt ask us .

2  Thank dawn m
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Myself and a friend went to this restaurant last week and had a wonderful 3 course meal that was of a high quality.
The food was freshly cooked and the flavours amazing.
The staff were friendly and the ambience just right.
A great find in Barmouth ;)